- Chicago sunset cruise on Lake Michigan
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline, including Soldier Field and Buckingham Fountain
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a top Chicago DJ spins your favorite songs.
You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Chicago skyline - be sure to bring your camera! This 3-hour Chicago dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Tossed with grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, corn, feta cheese, black olives, kidney beans, sunflower seeds and herb croutons, served with a house-made ranch and balsamic vinaigrette or a low fat Italian dressing
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad - Tossed with Parmesan cheese, peppers and red onions, served with a roast garlic lemon Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad - Served with green onions and a cumin-paprika vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia - Roast Salmon and garlic parsley encrusted Tilapia, served with tomatoes, shallots and capers
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs - Flavored with tomatoes, thyme and oregano
- Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs served in a chili sauce and seasoned with ginger, scallions and white sesame seeds
- Baked Ziti - Served with cream spinach sauce, tossed with roast broccoli, olive oil, garlic and chili flakes and topped with Parmesan cheese
- Mini Pastries
- Seasonal Fruit
The trip was excellent, our server Andrew was very attentive and suggested not to miss the on deck view of the city.
What a great dinner cruise!! Everyone was so helpful and the music and dancing was a blast!! It's a must if traveling to Chicago!
We had a wonderful time! All the staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive. Our waitress Michelle and her intern, Grace, were fun and excellent! Fallon, our hostess, was terrific! The DJ helped us have a great time on the dance floor! The food was very good, plentiful and lots of variety! Nothing could have been better! We will be back! Susan Kingsfield
The entire experience was awesome. The food was great , the staff was excellent. We met two couples that we became friends with and we will stay in contact. Everyone should experience this.
Recommebnded great trip
This tour was so much fun. Loved the staff and how the interacted with the guests. Food was delicious. The DJ is awesome. I highly recommend this cruise.
This tour was amazing!
Yes the Sunset buffet was great. The food was really good it really was wild , the music was fantastic everyone had a great time and I am looking to go New Years Eve buffet
My mom and I had a wonderful time. Nice music and the food was delicious. We enjoyed seeing the city night lights.
It was awesome!!!! The food was delicious , the atmosphere was great and the staff were very friendly. We danced and had a really good time, worth every penny!!!