- Chicago sunset cruise on Lake Michigan
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline, including Soldier Field and Buckingham Fountain
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American Cheddar Cheese Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers | Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad - Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad - Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad - Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet - Tomato, Shallot & Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken - Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin - Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Ribs - Baby Carrots | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets - Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole - Green Chilies | Scallions | Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese -| Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes - Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Cut Fruit
- Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
- Chocolate Cake
- Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
- Apple Cobbler
Amazing experience. Really worth it!
Food was delicious, Chicago's skyline from the lake is astonishing and cabin crew made the experience even better!
Excellent cruise!!!! My new wife and I were married earlier that day and thought a night cruise would add to our new marriage excitement. It did!! The staff and mgmt were very professional and treated you like royalty. The food was great! The music and enviroment were very entertaining. And up top deck watching the sunset and seeing the Chicago night lights was beautiful!! Was well worth the money and my wife and I are looking forward to going again. :
My experience on this trip was absolutely amazing from the Manager to my server Ingrid was the most respectable people did a very good job at fulfilling their positions. The bartenders Nakia and Sharon were very good at their job every worker there made the environment most comfortable as possible very helpful they did not lack on anything. The DJ Matthew he did an amazing job the music was on point. I Highly recommend this cruise to anyone my family and myself definitely will be back loved the cruise amazing.
We had a great time, even with the weather not corporating. Great fun, good food and friendly staff.
I would recommend Chicago Sunset Dinner Cruise to anyone who was looking for a fun night out with friends, a significant other, or even family!! The dj's mix of music keep the party going with versatility and hype. The crew was the absolute best!!! They help push the party by being up on the newest dances and being able to show those of us who were a little slower, how to get 'hip: quick!!! Loved that! Anthony, was one of our servers who really assured us of a great time! Prompt courteous and respectable!!! Food was awesome! The fireworks display was awesome, and although it was raining pretty much the whole time, the steadiness of the SPIRIT made you feel safe. Chicago always knows how to throw an off the chain party and that nite proved it. OOOO yes I will be back with another team!
Super, totally relaxing and very Professional staff. Will be back next year.
Service, Food, Atmosphere, Weather and Fireworks....all good.
The trip was excellent, our server Andrew was very attentive and suggested not to miss the on deck view of the city.
What a great dinner cruise!! Everyone was so helpful and the music and dancing was a blast!! It's a must if traveling to Chicago!