- Chicago sunset cruise on Lake Michigan
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline, including Soldier Field and Buckingham Fountain
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Set sail in the evening from your departure point at the city’s Navy Pier, climbing aboard the deck of your sleek, luxuriously-appointed cruiser. Enjoy a few drinks (own expense) as you soak up beautiful sunset views, watching as the lights of the city begin to glow at dusk.
Then have a seat for dinner, featuring a mouth-watering all-you-can-eat buffet and carving station. Whatever you’re in the mood for, there’s sure to be a dish to suit your appetite (see the itinerary below for menu). As you dig into your food in the ship’s elegant dining area, enjoy a serenade from the ship’s very own cabaret troupe. Then get the party started after dinner with the help of a top Chicago DJ as you bust a few moves on the dance floor.
As you dance, dine and drink the evening away, make sure to take a peek at the magnificent views of the illuminated Chicago skyline visible in the distance. It’s the perfect way to kick off a fun night on the town.
Chicago Fireworks Dinner Cruise
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American Cheddar Cheese Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers | Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad - Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad - Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad - Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet - Tomato, Shallot & Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken - Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin - Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Ribs - Baby Carrots | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets - Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole - Green Chilies | Scallions | Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese -| Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes - Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Cut Fruit
- Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
- Chocolate Cake
- Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
- Apple Cobbler
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
The tour was amazing! It was my first time visiting Chicago so I was so excited to see so many places and learn about the history too. I and #39;d do it again. Highly recommend.
Courtney and Alex
Great views of the city skyline. Ended up being colder out than we had hoped for, but still enjoyed going to the upper deck. The dinner buffet was really good and enjoyed the DJ as well. Over-all...a great time. The only thing that I can say I disliked was the price. For what was included it was a bit pricey.
We were lucky to catch perfect weather. The view from the lake is wonderful. The buffet offered a nice variety.
Great atmosphere, food and views. Great way to start our Chicago
THE TOUR WAS VERY RELAXING, AND EVERYONE WAS VERY PLEASANT. LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN SOON.
Amazing experience. Really worth it!
Food was delicious, Chicago's skyline from the lake is astonishing and cabin crew made the experience even better!
Excellent cruise!!!! My new wife and I were married earlier that day and thought a night cruise would add to our new marriage excitement. It did!! The staff and mgmt were very professional and treated you like royalty. The food was great! The music and enviroment were very entertaining. And up top deck watching the sunset and seeing the Chicago night lights was beautiful!! Was well worth the money and my wife and I are looking forward to going again. :
My experience on this trip was absolutely amazing from the Manager to my server Ingrid was the most respectable people did a very good job at fulfilling their positions. The bartenders Nakia and Sharon were very good at their job every worker there made the environment most comfortable as possible very helpful they did not lack on anything. The DJ Matthew he did an amazing job the music was on point. I Highly recommend this cruise to anyone my family and myself definitely will be back loved the cruise amazing.
We had a great time, even with the weather not corporating. Great fun, good food and friendly staff.