- Chicago sunset cruise on Lake Michigan
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline, including Soldier Field and Buckingham Fountain
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a top Chicago DJ spins your favorite songs.
You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Chicago skyline - be sure to bring your camera! This 3-hour Chicago dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Feta Cheese | Black Olives | Kidney Beans | Sunflower Seeds | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch and Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low Fat Italian
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad: Parmesan Cheese | Peppers | Red Onions | Roast Garlic Lemon Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad: Green Onions | Cumin-Paprika Vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia: Garlic Parsley Crust | Tomatoes | Shallots | Capers
- Herb Roasted Chicken: Olive Oil | Rosemary | Sage | Parsley
- Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs: Asian Chili Sauce | Soy Glaze | Ginger | Scallions | White Sesame Seeds
- Baked Ziti: Cream Spinach Sauce | Parmesan Cheese
- Roast Broccoli: Olive Oil | Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mini Pastries | Cookies | Brownies | Seasonal Fruit
Excellent cruise!!!! My new wife and I were married earlier that day and thought a night cruise would add to our new marriage excitement. It did!! The staff and mgmt were very professional and treated you like royalty. The food was great! The music and enviroment were very entertaining. And up top deck watching the sunset and seeing the Chicago night lights was beautiful!! Was well worth the money and my wife and I are looking forward to going again. :
My experience on this trip was absolutely amazing from the Manager to my server Ingrid was the most respectable people did a very good job at fulfilling their positions. The bartenders Nakia and Sharon were very good at their job every worker there made the environment most comfortable as possible very helpful they did not lack on anything. The DJ Matthew he did an amazing job the music was on point. I Highly recommend this cruise to anyone my family and myself definitely will be back loved the cruise amazing.
We had a great time, even with the weather not corporating. Great fun, good food and friendly staff.
I would recommend Chicago Sunset Dinner Cruise to anyone who was looking for a fun night out with friends, a significant other, or even family!! The dj's mix of music keep the party going with versatility and hype. The crew was the absolute best!!! They help push the party by being up on the newest dances and being able to show those of us who were a little slower, how to get 'hip: quick!!! Loved that! Anthony, was one of our servers who really assured us of a great time! Prompt courteous and respectable!!! Food was awesome! The fireworks display was awesome, and although it was raining pretty much the whole time, the steadiness of the SPIRIT made you feel safe. Chicago always knows how to throw an off the chain party and that nite proved it. OOOO yes I will be back with another team!
Super, totally relaxing and very Professional staff. Will be back next year.
Service, Food, Atmosphere, Weather and Fireworks....all good.
The trip was excellent, our server Andrew was very attentive and suggested not to miss the on deck view of the city.
What a great dinner cruise!! Everyone was so helpful and the music and dancing was a blast!! It's a must if traveling to Chicago!
We had a wonderful time! All the staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive. Our waitress Michelle and her intern, Grace, were fun and excellent! Fallon, our hostess, was terrific! The DJ helped us have a great time on the dance floor! The food was very good, plentiful and lots of variety! Nothing could have been better! We will be back! Susan Kingsfield