- Chicago sunset cruise on Lake Michigan
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline, including Soldier Field and Buckingham Fountain
- Dance party with live DJ
You’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a top Chicago DJ spins your favorite songs.
You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Chicago skyline - be sure to bring your camera! This 3-hour Chicago dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
- Salad Sampler: assorted field greens displayed with your choice of chopped European cucumbers, grape tomatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, seasoned croutons with ranch and Italian dressings
- Caprese Pasta Salad: fresh mozzarella, grape tomatoes, tossed with petite pasta tubes, fresh basil and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Thai BBQ Sirloin of Beef: smoked and roasted in a tangy BBQ sauce
- Caribbean Roasted Chicken: breast of chicken marinade with Hawaiian pineapple and cilantro relish
- Pasta Primavera: imported penne tossed with tomato basil sauce and roasted vegetables
- Tilapia Newburg: pan-seared tilapia lightly drizzled with sherry cream sauce
- Vegetable casserole
- Double baked potatoes
- Assorted freshly baked rolls
- Fresh selection of cookies, cakes, bars, pastries and seasonal fruit