- 30-minute helicopter tour of Chicago at night
- Fly over the Windy City aboard a heated, state-of-the-art helicopter
- Admire spectacular coastal views of Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park and Navy Pier
- See top Chicago attractions like United Center, Wrigley Field, John Hancock Tower and Millennium Park
- Learn about the sights you see from your expert pilot
- Choose from several departure times to watch a sunset or experience dazzling Chicago at night
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A city as beautiful as Chicago must be seen from the air! Cozy up in the heated helicopter as you fly over landmarks like Wrigley Field, Millennium Park and the John Hancock Tower at sunset or after dark. Very romantic!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Marvel at wonderful views of Lake Michigan, with Navy Pier stretching across the water and picturesque Lincoln Park lining the shores. Spot iconic skyscrapers dazzling in the night like Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Trump Tower and the John Hancock Building, and fly past main Chicago sites like Soldier's Field, United Center, Wrigley Field, Grant Park, the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum.
Appreciate the masterful beauty and architecture of Millennium Park, designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry. This landmark can only be truly appreciated by air, and at night, it’s as majestic as ever.
Your pilot will provide expert commentary about all the sights you see via your two-way audio headset, and will be available to answer questions you have throughout your flight.
Plus, your helicopter is heated, making this tour great for any time of year!
This is a must do! I had my flight during twilight which was perfect to everything but still with all the lights on. We got a very close look at some of the landmarks downtown, and as there's hardly any air traffic over the city there's flexibility in the route (unlike similar tours in NY for example). The booking went smooth (Ryan at Rotorzen) and our pilot (John) was able to tell us a lot about what we were seeing. Special thanks to Ryan for the ride back to the subway station!
This tour was amazing!