- 30-minute helicopter tour of Chicago at night
- Fly over the Windy City aboard a heated, state-of-the-art helicopter
- Admire spectacular coastal views of Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park and Navy Pier
- See top Chicago attractions like United Center, Wrigley Field, John Hancock Tower and Millennium Park
- Learn about the sights you see from your expert pilot
- Choose from several departure times to watch a sunset or experience dazzling Chicago at night
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A city as beautiful as Chicago must be seen from the air! Cozy up in the heated helicopter as you fly over landmarks like Wrigley Field, Millennium Park and the John Hancock Tower at sunset or after dark. Very romantic!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Friendly pilot, amazing experience.
Really cool to see the Christmas lights from above--got to see our house and our daughter's school, as well! John was a great guide!
Best experience of my life. Can't wait to do it again.
Great experience with an awesome pilot who made it interesting, educational, and fun.
Ryan was awesome very friendly and perhaps even more important a great pilot very smooth ride amazing views I would definitely recommend doing this.
Very personable pilot and great views! Loved it!
This tour was amazing!
Great and memorable experience. Expensive but worth it................
My wife and I had a really amazing experience. Smooth flight. Flew over all the sites. The piolt pointed out points of interest. Super clear night - we were able to see all the way across the lake to Michigan. Highly recommended.
This was the perfect tour. Recommend it for anyone.