- 2-hour cupcake walking tour in Chicago
- Follow your local guide on an easy walk along the Magnificent Mile
- Visit several artisanal bakeries and shops to sample six sweet treats
- Indulge in a variety of decadent gourmet cupcakes and gelato – all tastings included
- See famous Chicago landmarks along the way including the John Hancock Building and Chicago Water Tower
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Chicago is cooking up some serious cupcakes. With all the choices -- like the ones offered at Sprinkles, founded by Candace Nelson of TLC's Cupcake Wars -- you can be the judge of the best cupcake in Chicago!
What You Can Expect
Step back in time as you visit one of the oldest and most famous Italian delis in Chicago, L'Appetito. Though this is a cupcake tour, it’s impossible to overlook the gelato here. At Crumbs Bake Shop, which bakes more than fifty delicious varieties of cupcakes daily, taste one of their famously decadent chocolate cupcakes.