Chicago is renowned for its stunning and original architecture, and the most relaxing way to see it is on a cruise on the Chicago River! You'll learn all about Chicago's history and landmarks before the tour's grand finale, a thrilling speedboat ride on Lake Michigan.
- 75-minute river and lake cruise
- Explore the city through the historic Chicago locks and up the Chicago River
- Enjoy up-close views of all the famous bridges of the Chicago River
- Hear fascinating stories about the city’s most famous buildings including the Tribune Building and Willis Tower
- Experience a thrilling speedboat ride along Lake Michigan
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
From the boat, you'll see and hear about the dozens of skyscrapers lining the Chicago River, including the Sears Tower and the Tribune Tower. From your entertaining guide, you'll learn when and why the flow of the Chicago River was reversed, how Chicago architects pioneered skyscraper construction and a variety of other tales and tidbits of Chicago's history.
Then, for a spectacular view of the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan, you'll take a thrilling speedboat ride along the lake. From the water, you'll see Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, beautiful Chicago Harbor and Chicago's Museum Campus.
Your best choice for experiencing Chicago, this tour combines a leisurely cruise with an exciting speedboat ride. It's the only tour that takes you from the lakefront, through the historic locks and along the river.