- Enjoy spectacular views of Chicago from the 103rd floor of Willis Tower
- Experience the thrill of the Ledge, a glass balcony 1,353 feet (412.4 meters) off the ground
- Learn about the history of the Skydeck with a short video in the Skydeck Theatre
- Explore interactive exhibits designed for the whole family
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Love thisPhoto by: Mark T
- Skydeck view on a gorgeous ...Photo by: Kendra B
- 3............Photo by: lp_500
- 2.000000000Photo by: lp_500
- 1.........Photo by: lp_500
- lifting up the worldPhoto by: Emiliano M
- Skydeck PhotoPhoto by: Daniel P
- Photo Frame SkydeckPhoto by: Daniel P
- Our elevator downPhoto by: Susann B
- Out above ChicagoPhoto by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Feels like you are in space.Photo by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Momentarily ClearPhoto by: Richele C
- Fogged OutPhoto by: Richele C
- Matthew, Nana and Bops and ...Photo by: William C
- Clouds on top of Lake MichiganPhoto by: Shihling C
- Skydeck 2014 with Sheila and ...Photo by: Sheila E
- tengo un mensaje para tiPhoto by: Maria Jose A
- Planta 103Photo by: Maria Jose A
- The View of Willis Tower from ...Photo by: thepea
- View from Willis TowerPhoto by: thepea
What You Can Expect
The view if the Chicago skyline is breathtaking. It took me an hour to get the nerve to go on the ledge but once I did I was glad. I have wonderful pictures to prove it and a certificate.
Awesome awesome.. everything was smooth and finally can check this place off the bucket list
It was nice trip on a Saturday evening .Not much crowd and lot of cloud but luckily clouds disappeared when we were at skydeck ! We got lot of chance to take pictures since there is no crowd at that time..
everything was wonderful !
Great way to spend a few hours in the Windy City. Took our 11 year old grandkids...they saw many places that they recognized...the 3 adults have lived in Chicago for years...never been...treat for us....great views...fun to stand on the ledge...fun for selfies.....we were told wait would be 2 hours which turned off some folks..,wait was no more than 45 minutes...worth it P for sure...
This tour was great! The tour guide was funny and I fell in love with the city. He made it enjoyable while giving us a run down of the buildings history. The speed part was fun too with the music cranked up with enjoying the city and #39;s skyline view.
Such an amazing 369 view of the city!
i accidentally book this trip twice from my smart phone was able to get my refund fast on the and enjoyed my time with my family at the willies tower, I definitely trust this site and will continue to use viator for any future trips!!!!
Great experience and fast tracked.
Great view of the city!