- Enjoy spectacular views of Chicago from the 103rd floor of Willis Tower
- Experience the thrill of the Ledge, a glass balcony 1,353 feet (412.4 meters) off the ground
- Learn about the history of the Skydeck with a short video in the Skydeck Theatre
- Explore interactive exhibits designed for the whole family
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Love thisPhoto by: Mark T
- Skydeck view on a gorgeous ...Photo by: Kendra B
- lifting up the worldPhoto by: Emiliano M
- Skydeck PhotoPhoto by: Daniel P
- Photo Frame SkydeckPhoto by: Daniel P
- Our elevator downPhoto by: Susann B
- Out above ChicagoPhoto by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Feels like you are in space.Photo by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Momentarily ClearPhoto by: Richele C
- Fogged OutPhoto by: Richele C
- Matthew, Nana and Bops and ...Photo by: William C
- Clouds on top of Lake MichiganPhoto by: Shihling C
- Skydeck 2014 with Sheila and ...Photo by: Sheila E
- tengo un mensaje para tiPhoto by: Maria Jose A
- Planta 103Photo by: Maria Jose A
- The View of Willis Tower from ...Photo by: thepea
- View from Willis TowerPhoto by: thepea
- My Feet Are 100 Floors UpPhoto by: thepea
- Lake Michigan ViewPhoto by: thepea
- The view from the top!Photo by: markl
What You Can Expect
Great view of Chicago. Worth getting the tickets ahead of time.
So easy to go through the very short lines. Once up top it was just not very clear that there were 3 lines to step onto the glass landing. Some people were getting a little aggravated. Lots of helpful staff.
It was excellent !!!
awesome experiene although it was a little foggy when we went : still a great view
The word amazing doesn't cover it. If you're a visitor or a resident, this is something everyone has to experience. Well worth the wait. This reinforces the fact that Chicago is a fabulous city. The people there are very helpful and so polite, which added to the experience.
The sky deck was amazing! Great views from every angle. The history was interesting and informative. The line went quick but buy your ticket upfront!!
This tour was amazing!
Great views! A little too crowded though. Overall, tour was great as expected.
Worth the money and the time. Recommend that there be someone at each view point to control visitors. To many people cutting in front of people patiently waiting to enter, they were rude to say the least and some actually arrogant and if not ignorant.
perfect in every way!