- Enjoy spectacular views of Chicago from the 103rd floor of Willis Tower
- Experience the thrill of the Ledge, a glass balcony 1,353 feet (412.4 meters) off the ground
- Learn about the history of the Skydeck with a short video in the Skydeck Theatre
- Explore interactive exhibits designed for the whole family
- Upgrade to the Skylights Tour for an amazing audio tour of Chicago!
Recent Photos of this Tour
In the Skydeck Theatre, experience ‘Reaching for the Sky,’ a fascinating 9-minute movie telling the story of Chicago’s rise to the top of the architectural world. Here, discover how the tower went from a dream to a global icon.
You can also explore several exhibits designed for the whole family, like interactive digital floor displays, touch-screen activities and scavenger hunts that not only highlight Chicago's iconic landmark, but also celebrate the Windy City's sports, architecture, pop culture, history, food, music and people. Challenge yourself with a Chicago trivia game, compare the heights of the tallest structures in the world, and see just how many of your bodies it would take to reach the height of Willis Tower.
Upgrade to the Skylights Tour and enjoy a 20-minute audio tour, available in several languages. Full of exciting details about Chicago's rich history, the commentary helps you pinpoint top city sights from 20 different locations on the Skydeck. It's like having your own personal guide!
Reviewed by Donya H, April 2013
Did this with a group of girlfriends...was the highlight of our trip!! Even though I am terrified of heights...I was able to mark this off my bucket list!!! LOL
Reviewed by KP B, April 2013
It's just something you have to do! Yes it's busy, you have to wait in queues and takes forever to enentually get to the top. But the views are really worth it as well as the information you learn along the way.