- Enjoy spectacular views of Chicago from the 103rd floor of Willis Tower
- Experience the thrill of the Ledge, a glass balcony 1,353 feet (412.4 meters) off the ground
- Learn about the history of the Skydeck with a short video in the Skydeck Theatre
- Explore interactive exhibits designed for the whole family
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Love thisPhoto by: Mark T
- Skydeck view on a gorgeous ...Photo by: Kendra B
- lifting up the worldPhoto by: Emiliano M
- Skydeck PhotoPhoto by: Daniel P
- Photo Frame SkydeckPhoto by: Daniel P
- Our elevator downPhoto by: Susann B
- Out above ChicagoPhoto by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Feels like you are in space.Photo by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Momentarily ClearPhoto by: Richele C
- Fogged OutPhoto by: Richele C
- Matthew, Nana and Bops and ...Photo by: William C
- Clouds on top of Lake MichiganPhoto by: Shihling C
- Skydeck 2014 with Sheila and ...Photo by: Sheila E
- tengo un mensaje para tiPhoto by: Maria Jose A
- Planta 103Photo by: Maria Jose A
- The View of Willis Tower from ...Photo by: thepea
- View from Willis TowerPhoto by: thepea
- My Feet Are 100 Floors UpPhoto by: thepea
- Lake Michigan ViewPhoto by: thepea
- The view from the top!Photo by: markl
What You Can Expect
Great view of the city, good access to getting to the top floor. Only issue was that the windows needed cleaning
The experience was great. We enjoyed our trip up the Willis Tower. The views were spectacular. We were lucky, the view was clear...you could see for miles. The only thing I would have done differently, was that because I was with my 94 year old mother, I would purchased the fast pass that would allow us to bypass the lines. It took us 90 minutes to get up to the top. That included at 10 minute movie just before going on the elevator. There were a lot of displays and interactive monitors that helped pass the time. Best to go early. We went on Sunday morning at 11am. The photos they take of you are nice and worth it. There are gift shops at the top as well as after you come down.
It was great!!!
The kids loved it more than the adults.
We had to bribe them to get them to leave.
Great view of Chicago. Worth getting the tickets ahead of time.
So easy to go through the very short lines. Once up top it was just not very clear that there were 3 lines to step onto the glass landing. Some people were getting a little aggravated. Lots of helpful staff.
It was excellent !!!
awesome experiene although it was a little foggy when we went : still a great view
The word amazing doesn't cover it. If you're a visitor or a resident, this is something everyone has to experience. Well worth the wait. This reinforces the fact that Chicago is a fabulous city. The people there are very helpful and so polite, which added to the experience.