- Enjoy spectacular views of Chicago from the 103rd floor of Willis Tower
- Experience the thrill of the Ledge, a glass balcony 1,353 feet (412.4 meters) off the ground
- Learn about the history of the Skydeck with a short video in the Skydeck Theatre
- Explore interactive exhibits designed for the whole family
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Love thisPhoto by: Mark T
- Skydeck view on a gorgeous ...Photo by: Kendra B
- lifting up the worldPhoto by: Emiliano M
- Skydeck PhotoPhoto by: Daniel P
- Photo Frame SkydeckPhoto by: Daniel P
- Our elevator downPhoto by: Susann B
- Out above ChicagoPhoto by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Feels like you are in space.Photo by: Peter C
Australia, 10 2014
- Momentarily ClearPhoto by: Richele C
- Fogged OutPhoto by: Richele C
- Matthew, Nana and Bops and ...Photo by: William C
- Clouds on top of Lake MichiganPhoto by: Shihling C
- Skydeck 2014 with Sheila and ...Photo by: Sheila E
- tengo un mensaje para tiPhoto by: Maria Jose A
- Planta 103Photo by: Maria Jose A
- The View of Willis Tower from ...Photo by: thepea
- View from Willis TowerPhoto by: thepea
- My Feet Are 100 Floors UpPhoto by: thepea
- Lake Michigan ViewPhoto by: thepea
- The view from the top!Photo by: markl
What You Can Expect
You can also explore several exhibits designed for the whole family, like interactive digital floor displays, touch-screen activities and scavenger hunts that not only highlight Chicago's iconic landmark, but also celebrate the Windy City's sports, architecture, pop culture, history, food, music and people. Challenge yourself with a Chicago trivia game, compare the heights of the tallest structures in the world, and see just how many of your bodies it would take to reach the height of Willis Tower.
The word amazing doesn't cover it. If you're a visitor or a resident, this is something everyone has to experience. Well worth the wait. This reinforces the fact that Chicago is a fabulous city. The people there are very helpful and so polite, which added to the experience.
The sky deck was amazing! Great views from every angle. The history was interesting and informative. The line went quick but buy your ticket upfront!!
This tour was amazing!
Great views! A little too crowded though. Overall, tour was great as expected.
Worth the money and the time. Recommend that there be someone at each view point to control visitors. To many people cutting in front of people patiently waiting to enter, they were rude to say the least and some actually arrogant and if not ignorant.
perfect in every way!
Very fun, a good time was had by all! No long waits, and I also suggest you buy the discount parking if you are driving. 14.00 for the entire Saturday, not bad.
The glass deck was totally worth it! I'd recommend buying the VIP Express pass if it's available so you can skip the line. Also, there's a really cheesy movie that they show to demonstrate the history of the Tower. It's interesting enough, but you wait in line to get into the movie. Then you wait in line some more for the elevators. Also, the elevators are slow. But again, the glass deck makes it worth the wait.
The view never gets old!
I went early in the day. Very short lines at that time. Excellent views of the city. I would definitely do it again.