- Gourmet small-group food tour of Chicago's Gold Coast and Old Town neighborhoods
- All tasting fees included
- Visit seven of the neighborhoods' famous locations, including a Polish bakery and a specialty tea shop
- Historic city tour from your guide between tastings
- Lunch in the form of seven different tastings!
- Small-group tour with no more than 18 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walk takes you to locations that include a Japanese restaurant, Polish bakery, famous Chicago-style pizzeria and more!
Sample tasting locations:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
- Kamehachi Old Town: Chicago's first Japanese-style restaurant, sake cafe and sushi bar
The tour guide was nice and the food was great. I learned many things about Chicago from this tour.
This was one of the best tours that my husband and I have ever taken in all our travels. It was our very FIRST food tour and we were lucky enough to end up with a fantastic tour guide named Jess! She was very perky and upbeat from the very first moment and she was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Chicago and the story behind the different restaurants we went to. I felt like we have taken a journey of the BEST foods in Chicago...from the deep-dish pizza, to the butter toffee, to the macaroons at the end! SO YUMMY! Our group that day consisted of only 10 people including the tour guide already so you won't get lost in a big group and you can really interact with your tour guide and other tour members. I would recommend this to anyone going to Chicago! You won't regret taking this tour for sure.