- Gourmet small-group food tour of Chicago's Gold Coast and Old Town neighborhoods
- All tasting fees included
- Visit seven of the neighborhoods' famous locations, including a Polish bakery and a specialty tea shop
- Historic city tour from your guide between tastings
- Lunch in the form of seven different tastings!
- Small-group tour with no more than 18 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walk takes you to locations that include a Japanese restaurant, Polish bakery, famous Chicago-style pizzeria and more!
Sample tasting locations:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
- Kamehachi Old Town: Chicago's first Japanese-style restaurant, sake cafe and sushi bar
Very informative and fun. The tour guide was knowledgeable, and the size of our group (9) made it manageable when going into the restaurants/shoppes to enjoy our visits. The food was delicious. Would do it again.
Delicious way to see and learn about Chicago whether your a native like we are or from out of town. It's one thing to hear about history and another to walk the streets where it happened and hear it told to you. We all had a great time and Nicole was very knowledgeable about the city and shops/restaurants. I liked that everywhere we stopped were all locally owned establishments. We are definitely going to try the Bucktown and Chinatown tours next. :)