- Gourmet small-group food tour of Chicago's Gold Coast and Old Town neighborhoods
- All tasting fees included
- Visit seven of the neighborhoods' famous locations, including a Polish bakery and a specialty tea shop
- Historic city tour from your guide between tastings
- Lunch in the form of seven different tastings!
- Small-group tour with no more than 18 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walk takes you to locations that include a Japanese restaurant, Polish bakery, famous Chicago-style pizzeria and more!
Sample tasting locations:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
- Kamehachi Old Town: Chicago's first Japanese-style restaurant, sake cafe and sushi bar
If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field. Thank you
Went with two friends, and even though we know Chicago quite well, this was the highlight of our girlfriend weekend. Our tour guide, Jackie, was excellent knowledgeable, funny, kept the tour on track. The food was great definintely enough for lunch. I was least excited about the spice and oil/vinegar stops only because I've been to these kinds of shops before, but was surprised to enjoy them so much because of the education and suggestions/tastings for combinatons, etc. Also enjoyed walking through neighborhoods and getting some history. Can't wait to go back to Chicago and take another one of their food tours!
Do this tour! It was a perfect mix of food, architecture, and history. Our guide, Jess, was extremely knowledgable and enthusiastic about the city. Would recommend this tour to anyone!