- Gourmet small-group food tour of Chicago's Gold Coast and Old Town neighborhoods
- All tasting fees included
- Visit seven of the neighborhoods' famous locations, including a Polish bakery and a specialty tea shop
- Historic city tour from your guide between tastings
- Lunch in the form of seven different tastings!
- Small-group tour with no more than 18 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walk takes you to locations that include a Japanese restaurant, Polish bakery, famous Chicago-style pizzeria and more!
Sample tasting locations:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
- Kamehachi Old Town: Chicago's first Japanese-style restaurant, sake cafe and sushi bar
If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field. Thank you
Everything about his tour was impressive: guide, locations, and food. Kent did a fantastic job to introducing the food, establishment, as well as neighborhoods of Chicago. We highly recommend this tour!
The Gold coat for tour was so much fun. Great guide (Jess), so knowledgable and nice. The selection of food spots was great and walking was easy. Loved how Jess talked about history, architecture and other city anecdotes. Highly recommended!!!!