- Gourmet small-group food tour of Chicago's Gold Coast and Old Town neighborhoods
- All tasting fees included
- Visit six of the neighborhoods' famous locations, including a Polish bakery and a specialty tea shop
- Historic city tour from your guide between tastings
- Lunch in the form of six different tastings!
- Small-group tour with no more than 18 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your walk takes you to locations that include a Jewish deli, Polish bakery, famous Chicago-style pizzeria and more!
Sample tasting locations:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
it was informative, educational and fun. A few of us went back and shopped at the spice store which was probably the highlight for many.
This was incredibly fun and Kent has to be one of the best tour guides we have ever had (and we've been on a lot of tours). I highly recommend it.