- Gourmet small-group food tour of Chicago's Gold Coast and Old Town neighborhoods
- All tasting fees included
- Visit seven of the neighborhoods' famous locations, including a Polish bakery and a specialty tea shop
- Historic city tour from your guide between tastings
- Lunch in the form of seven different tastings!
- Small-group tour with no more than 18 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walk takes you to locations that include a Japanese restaurant, Polish bakery, famous Chicago-style pizzeria and more!
Sample tasting locations:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
- Kamehachi Old Town: Chicago's first Japanese-style restaurant, sake cafe and sushi bar
If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field. Thank you
I highly recommend this enjoyable tour! I was visiting my son in Chicago, and wanted to pick one fun sightseeing activity for the two of us for a day in the city. We'd already done more traditional sightseeing in the past, so I picked this unique food tour for this visit, and we were both glad I did! Sadie, our personable and knowledgeable guide, made sure everyone in our small group 9 on this particular tour enjoyed the experience. There was a great mix of tasty food reasonable portions so no one got too full and interesting food shops I particularly enjoyed the spice shop experience, interspersed with a fun architectural/historical tour of the Old Town/Gold Coast neighborhoods. The 3 hours flew by! People in our group ranged in age from mid 20s to mid 60s, and all ages enjoyed the tour.