- Small-group food tour of Chicago's Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Get a history tour of the neighborhoods in between tastings
- Visit 6 delicious locations, including a Chicago-style hot dog stand and a brewpub
- All tasting fees included
- Small-group tour with no more than 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
During the tour, you will make stops at the following locations:
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
- iCream: Customizable and instantly-created ice creams
If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field. Thank you
It was a wonderful way to really see the area. The food stops were spot on. Each one offering a different and unique taste of the area. Our guide did a wonderful job telling stories as we did the walking portion. Best of all it gave me a chance to spend some special time with my daughter who now lives in Bucktown. She knows so much more about her new neighborhood. The next time I visit, we want to try the Chinatown tour.
Insightful, knowledgeable guide (Kent). Amazing food. History and architecture. A great all-around time.