- Small-group food tour of Chicago's Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Get a history tour of the neighborhoods in between tastings
- Visit 6 delicious locations, including a Chicago-style hot dog stand and a brewpub
- All tasting fees included
- Small-group tour with no more than 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
During the tour, you will make stops at the following locations:
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
- iCream: Customizable and instantly-created ice creams
This was a wonderful way to tour the neighborhoods, get a history lesson as well as to sample local cuisine. Our guide was informative, helpful and engaging. I would definitely recommend this tour.
My husband and I had the best time on this tour! The restaurant choices were outstanding and the food served at each restaurant was delicious! A perfect blend of history, ambiance, and food! Our tour guide was outstanding and I highly recommend this tour to any and all persons! It was a genuine treat! PS: it was a 12 minute cab ride from the Loop to the first stop at George's Hot Dogs, and getting a cab back to the Loop was very tricky. It may be best to have a ride back prearranged!