- Small-group food tour of Chicago's Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Get a history tour of the neighborhoods in between tastings
- Visit 6 delicious locations, including a Chicago-style hot dog stand and a brewpub
- All tasting fees included
- Small-group tour with no more than 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
During the tour, you will make stops at the following locations:
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
Kent was really Superman. He was witty, informational and delightful. The eating establishments and historical tour should not be missed in this fun tour in Chicago.
The tour was excellent. Our tour guide, Kent, created a very good atmosphere and was very knowledgeable. A word of advice would be choose this tour if you want to see the real Chicago, not tourist Chicago. Props from Mexico