- Small-group food tour of Chicago's Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Get a history tour of the neighborhoods in between tastings
- Visit 6 delicious locations, including a Chicago-style hot dog stand and a brewpub
- All tasting fees included
- Small-group tour with no more than 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
During the tour, you will make stops at the following locations:
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
- iCream: Customizable and instantly-created ice creams
We enjoyed tasting the food and learning about a part of Chicago we knew nothing about. Our guide did a great job.
A friend of mine suggested this tour. We are from Chicago suburbs and love exploring the city. We have been to Wicker Park and Bucktown on our own before and not sure what to expect with Chicago Food Planet. THIS TOUR WAS SO FUN!!!! Carrie, our guide, was not only informative and knowledgeable but very engaging like she wanted to be there just as much as we did. We loved all the stops and food which was very eclectic and something for everyone. You will not go hungry! We are already planning our next tour of Gold Coast and Chinatown and bringing our friends as a couples day out!! So, all in all, if I could give this experience a 10 out of 5 I would. Book it now and ENJOY!!