- Small-group food tour of Chicago's Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Get a history tour of the neighborhoods in between tastings
- Visit 6 delicious locations, including a Chicago-style hot dog stand and a brewpub
- All tasting fees included
- Small-group tour with no more than 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
During the tour, you will make stops at the following locations:
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
- iCream: Customizable and instantly-created ice creams
If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the 'special requirements' field. Thank you
Excellent guide, Kent. Very knowledgeable about the area. Lots of great stories and interesting facts. The food was excellent! This tour is highly recommended. we have been going to Chicago every year for two decades and even with that being said, we learn something new about the area. Totally loved it!
It was great- hope to do another one when I'm back in Chicago!