- Small-group food tour of Chicago's Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Get a history tour of the neighborhoods in between tastings
- Visit 6 delicious locations, including a Chicago-style hot dog stand and a brewpub
- All tasting fees included
- Small-group tour with no more than 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Visit the following restaurants on this tour:
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Stan's Donuts: California-style gourmet, fresh donuts in dozens of flavors and types
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
Better than I expected, and my expectations were high based off online and (live) friend recommendations! It was so fun to get away from all the touristy stuff for a bit, and take in some REAL Chicago. Kent was our guide and was awesome!
This was a great way to get to know the neighborhood - historically, as well as know what kinds of eating/dining and even entertainment there was available. We made several food stops, so you really should come hungry. Kent, our neighborhood guide, was truly wonderful. He made Bucktown and Wicker Park come to life. Everyone should find multiple things to enjoy on this tour.
Fun time, good food, guide was great
Excellent tour with soooo much food. Kent was knowledgeable about the area and provided a relaxed pace for the group. The food stops were varied but very close together so it was hard to eat so much all at once. We were blessed with a beautiful day for our tour which was a bonus for mid November.
I'd recommend this for a great day out in Chicago off of Michigan Ave,
Fantastic! Kent's knowledge of Chicago neighborhoods, food and lore was the best part of the tour...or maybe a tie with the food?! Had a wonderful time and discovered local places we'll definitely visit again. Thank you!
Had a great time w/Kent touring the areas. He's very informative and knows his stuff. Food was great and filling. The walks in between food stops was decent, it allows you to get hungry for the next stop.
This tour was great. Kent brought history and humor together with great tastings!
This was a very informative tour about the history of Wicker Park and Bucktown as well as introducing us to some excellent places in the area with good food. Kent did a nice job of keeping the group interested and encouraged us to ask questions. It would be a good idea for the guides to wear name tags of some sort as I want to credit him with providing a very enjoyable tour, so I hope I got his name right. The tour was well paced for the variety of ages in attendance. Overall, I enjoyed the tour and have recommended it to friends planning a trip to Chicago. Thank you.
Excellent guide, Kent. Very knowledgeable about the area. Lots of great stories and interesting facts. The food was excellent! This tour is highly recommended. we have been going to Chicago every year for two decades and even with that being said, we learn something new about the area. Totally loved it!
It was great- hope to do another one when I'm back in Chicago!