- Guided four-hour bike tour, covering 13 miles and four of Chicago's top neighborhoods
- Taste Chicago's most well-known foods and drinks -pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer
- Ride through the city's most popular neighborhoods, including Wrigleyville and the Gold Coast
- Local guide will provide historical and cultural insight about the food and neighborhoods
- Price includes samples at two breweries, one bakery, one hot-dog stand and one pizza shop
What You Can Expect
Where did deep-dish pizza come from? What makes a craft beer taste so good? What is the difference between a Chicago-style hot dog and a regular hot dog? Find the answers to these questions and more as you wind through the streets of Wrigleyville, the Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview and Lincoln Park with your guide. You’ll learn the history of the neighborhoods and the traditions of the food, making it taste even better.
This was a great tour! Our guide, Tim was knowledgable and friendly! And the quality of the food was great! A fast way to cover some of the city sites and tastes!
Great package for those with limited time. We biked safely to many destinations which we woold otherwise have never seen or found. Really good selection of eateries and pub breweries. Tour guide was excellent, knowledgable and helpful.
Thoroughly recommend this tour