- Guided four-hour bike tour, covering 13 miles and four of Chicago's top neighborhoods
- Taste Chicago's most well-known foods and drinks -pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer
- Ride through the city's most popular neighborhoods, including Wrigleyville and the Gold Coast
- Local guide will provide historical and cultural insight about the food and neighborhoods
- Price includes samples at two breweries, one bakery, one hot-dog stand and one pizza shop
What You Can Expect
Where did deep-dish pizza come from? What makes a craft beer taste so good? What is the difference between a Chicago-style hot dog and a regular hot dog? Find the answers to these questions and more as you wind through the streets of Wrigleyville, the Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview and Lincoln Park with your guide. You’ll learn the history of the neighborhoods and the traditions of the food, making it taste even better.
Amazing tour! Best thing we did is Chicago. The tour was a fun way to see a lot of the city in a short period of time, and taste many of Chicago's best loved foods. Our tour guide was Pat. He was super fun and helped us ride though the city with confidence. I would highly recommend this tour.
We spent 5 days in Chicago and this was my wife and I favorite part of the trip! The guide was incredible and you get to see some beautiful neighborhoods in Chicago and try some good food. Definitely recommend!!