- Guided four-hour bike tour, covering 13 miles and four of Chicago's top neighborhoods
- Taste Chicago's most well-known foods and drinks -pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer
- Ride through the city's most popular neighborhoods, including Wrigleyville and the Gold Coast
- Local guide will provide historical and cultural insight about the food and neighborhoods
- Price includes samples at two breweries, one bakery, one hot-dog stand and one pizza shop
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved it. Got some really nice pictures of the city.
We had so much fun on this tour!
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our bike tour. The staff Tim and David were excellent and presented the history and information in a fun way! The food was delicious and the bike riding was not strenuous at all. I highly recommend this tour if you are in the Chicago area. If I return - I will be doing it again!
This was a fantastic tour. Jeremy was an amazing guide. I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see many of Chicago's neighborhoods and taste some great food.
The bike tour was the highlight of our two days in Chicago. We had a great and informative tour of Chicago and it's neighborhoods. Jeremy is awesome!! Will definitely do a tour next time we come to Chicago.
We had an awesome time with Liz. She made the trip fun and had great knowledge of the area. We highly recommend this trip
Jeremy was awesome! A great way to see Chicago and taste it too. The biking was easy and relaxed, the food was delish and the scenery was top notch! Would will! do this again!!!!
Didnt expect the km covered in this tour. It was awesome! Defo worked the apetite n whatever we ate and drank afterwards. Daisy was truly a real highlight of this tour. She was super quirky, yet genuine and you would like to keep hearing her stories all day long!
Had a great time on the tour and enjoyed the scenery. If you want to take a stroll around downtown Chicago, eat some pizza, a hot dog, and a couple of beers, I definitely recommend!!
it was fabulous- a trip everyone should take to get the real feel of Chicago- guide was awesome- food and views of the city amazing!