- Guided four-hour bike tour, covering 13 miles and four of Chicago's top neighborhoods
- Taste Chicago's most well-known foods and drinks -pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer
- Ride through the city's most popular neighborhoods, including Wrigleyville and the Gold Coast
- Local guide will provide historical and cultural insight about the food and neighborhoods
- Price includes samples at two breweries, one bakery, one hot-dog stand and one pizza shop
What You Can Expect
Where did deep-dish pizza come from? What makes a craft beer taste so good? What is the difference between a Chicago-style hot dog and a regular hot dog? Find the answers to these questions and more as you wind through the streets of Wrigleyville, the Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview and Lincoln Park with your guide. You’ll learn the history of the neighborhoods and the traditions of the food, making it taste even better.
Amazing fun. My wife and I decided to do this as part of our first anniversary. This did not disappoint at all, and we saw many sites. Our tour guide daniella was great, she answered every question we asked and her personality made eveything fun. Definitely recommend this to anyone considering it.
Totally awesome trip with Daisy. It was well planned out and the food was ready at every stop. Pizzas at Gino's East was fantastic. Cupckakes were wonderful. Hot dogs at Murphy's was spectacular and the beer at Murphy's pub right next to Wrigley Field was phenomenal. The food and drink were great, but what really made the your was our guide, Daisy. She really takes this job seriously