Ideal for first-time visitors to Santiago, this private guided tour is a well-rounded introduction to Santiago's famous sights. With a choice of a morning or afternoon tour, you'll have the rest of the day to explore Chile's capital city further on your own.
- 3.5-hour private tour of Santiago's highlights
- Great introduction to Santiago
- Private transportation and guide
- Panoramic views of Santiago from San Cristobal hill
- Handicraft village of Los Graneros del Alba
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Informative commentary from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour takes you through the main streets of Santiago's civic center with its many different architectural styles. You'll pass the neoclassical Moneda Palace, built in the 18th century and current seat of Government; the Plaza de Armas, or main square, with its cathedral and the Central Post Office.
Your tour continues to the Parque Forestal, based on Paris' Champs-Elysees and Santa Lucia Hill, where the city of Santiago was founded in 1541. You'll continue to the bohemian area of Bellavista and climb the San Cristobal hill for a panoramic view of Santiago with the Andes mountains in the background.
Your tour concludes with a visit to the handicraft village of Los Graneros del Alba. This attraction is closed on Mondays, when an alternative attraction is substituted.