- 3-day tour of New Zealand's South Island
- Visit the South Island's must-see sights on narrated coach tours, with time to explore more at your leisure
- Travel through the mighty Southern Alps and visit Mt Cook, the tallest mountain in the country
- Explore the rugged West Coast, with its glacial lakes and historic Gold Rush towns
- See the impressive Franz Josef Glacier
- Ride on the famous TranzAlpine Train from Greymouth back to Christchurch
- Overnight hotel accommodation included
What You Can Expect
Board a coach in Christchurch and travel through the rich pastoral farm land of the Canterbury Plains. Watch as the scenery changes as you make your way through the foothills of the Southern Alps, across Burkes Pass and to Lake Tekapo, where Church of the Good Shepherd stands proudly on the shore.
Overnight: Heartland Hotel Queenstown or similar
Day 2: Queenstown — Franz Josef Glacier
From your Queenstown hotel, drive along the shores of Lake Wanaka and Lake Hawea to Haast Pass, one of New Zealand's most stunning highway routes and the gateway to World Heritage Westland National Park. After passing through the flat grasslands of Central Otago, ascend up to the majestic peaks of the Southern Alps and the rivers and rainforests of Westland.
Overnight: Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier
Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier — Greymouth — Christchurch