- Banks Peninsula, Christchurch tour and jet-boating on the Waimak River from Akaroa port
- Travel from Akaroa through picturesque countryside to Christchurch
- Visit the Christchurch Botanic Gardens
- See the city sights of Christchurch with it's grand architecture
- Enjoy the thrill of jet-boating on Waimak River
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Then enjoy one of New Zealand’s most exhilarating and scenically spectacular jet-boat rides! Your jet-boat adventure takes you through the Waimak River one of New Zealand's largest braided rivers. You will blast through shallow shingle bottom river streams and experience the thrills of high speed turns and 360 degree spins. Life jackets and splash proof gear will be provided.
Your scenic journey back to Christchurch takes you from the foothills of the Southern Alps through the rural pastoral scenery of the Canterbury Plains.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Akaroa port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.