- Travel across the Canterbury Plains to the breathtaking Arthur's Pass National Park on this full-day tour from Christchurch
- Scenic TranzAlpine train journey
- Enjoy guided walks of Arthur's Pass National Park with many spectacular mountain vistas
- Delicious morning and afternoon tea
- Visit a country hotel for lunch
- Fully escorted and informative commentary
- Small-group tour with maximum eight passengers provides a more personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
We were very fortunate to have an experienced , knowledgeable and professional guide for the day.
Please pass on our many thanks to Michael
Our guide Chris was wonderful, it was just my husband and myself. Train trip was fantastic, Chris met us at Arthurs Pass station and showed us around the National Park, due to the Coast to Coast race being on we had a picnic lunch instead, which was a wonderful idea beside a beautiful lake. I would highly recommend this tour to family and friends, out of ten I would rate this a 10. Thank you Chris for a wonderful day.
What a great day! We had guide Sally all to ourselves and boy did she know her stuff! We saw and learned all sorts of details we would never have found on our own. Thank you for a great day out!
The trip was superb. The tour in the van was better than the train.
A great day out the train trip was great and the Guided tour through Arthurs Pass was fantastic. The tour guide was excellent.
Fairly expensive tour compared to other tours we had joined at Viator However, the scenery that we have seen is very nice.