- Experience life on the ice at the International Antarctic Center
- Climb aboard Hagglund all terrain vehicle
- Explore the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Opportunity to hand-feed and pet the animals
- See New Zealands military history at the Air Force Museum
- Wander the displays of restored aircraft
What You Can Expect
Continue your tour at the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and learn about animals both native and introduced to New Zealand. See the national emblem, the endangered kiwi bird, in a natural enclosure, and enjoy the opportunity to feed and pet zoo and farm animals on-site.
The Air Force Museum of New Zealand is your final stop, located just minutes from the city center at Wigram, the RNZAF's original operational base. Use your entrance ticket to check out 28 fully restored aircraft together with newly refurbished static and interactive displays that dramatically tell the story of aviation history.
After your sightseeing, relax with return transport to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Lorraine T Australia
MARJORIE T USA
Billi T USA
Hannah M USA
Carlos A R New Zealand
Harry M Canada
James C Canada
Henry S Australia
Sandra H USA
Emma T Australia