- Experience life on the ice at the International Antarctic Center
- Climb aboard Hagglund all terrain vehicle
- Explore the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Opportunity to hand-feed and pet the animals
- See New Zealands military history at the Air Force Museum
- Wander the displays of restored aircraft
What You Can Expect
The first stop is the International Antarctic Center, a winner of the New Zealand Tourism Board's award for 'Best Visitor Attraction'. The Center recreates the atmosphere of Antarctica providing an interactive experience of Southern Continent. Get blown away by blizzard storms and climb aboard the amazing all terrain amphibious Antarctic vehicle - the Hagglund for a ride of a life time!
The tour then moves on to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve which contains a large variety of birds and animal life both native and introduced. See the national emblem the kiwi in its natural habitat and you'll have the opportunity to feed, and pet the animals through the reserve.
The last stop is the Air Force Museum at Wigram, New Zealand's original Air Force base. The Attraction has 28 fully restored aircraft together with newly refurbished static and interactive displays that dramatically enhance the visitors experience.
Lorraine T Australia
MARJORIE T USA
Billi T USA
Hannah M USA
Carlos A R New Zealand
Harry M Canada
James C Canada
Henry S Australia
Sandra H USA
Emma T Australia