Complete your New Zealand experience with a traditional Maori Concert. On this evening tour from Christchurch, visit the Nga Hau E Wha National Marae, where you will view a cultural performance of Maori dance and song including the famous haka!
- Discover Maori culture on this night tour from Christchurch
- Visit the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and see native Kiwi's in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a Maori concert filled with song, dance and the haka!
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
What You Can Expect
This evening, you are collected from your accommodation and transferred to the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve where you will be treated to a truly memorable cultural performance with a Maori Concert consisting of action songs, poi dances and hakas.
Following the concert, there will be the opportunity to view New Zealand's native Kiwi in its natural habitat. Willowbank is the only privately owned reserve in the world where Kiwis can be viewed in the open.
It would have been better if at least the actors looked like Maori. We attended something similar on the north island a few years ago and it was much more original. Too much effort trying to get audience participation.