Visit the International Antarctic Centre and Willowbank Wildlife Reserve on a guided half day tour. Savor a buffet dinner and don't miss your opportunity to ride on the Hagglund all-terrain snow mobile.
- Visit the International Antarctic Centre and ride the Hagglund snow mobile on this half-day afternoon tour from Christchurch
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- See native New Zealand wildlife roam around the reserve
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
What You Can Expect
The International Antarctic Centre, a winner of the New Zealand Tourism Board's award for 'Best Visitor Attraction', recreates the atmosphere of Antarctica and provides the visitor with an interactive exciting experience of this Southern Continent which very few people have the opportunity to experience first hand. Whilst at the International Antarctic Centre (and included in the tour) is a 20 minute ride on the Hagglund all-terrain snow mobile.
The tour moves on to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve where you will enjoy a wonderful five course New Zealand carvery style buffet dinner. Prior to dinner there will be time to explore the farmyard and zoo area of the reserve. Following dinner, take a tour of the Reserve where you will see kiwis in the open, eels, keas, deer, possums and other birds and animals both native and introduced to New Zealand. The tour concludes with the return to your Christchurch accommodation.
Travelled with kids, and they simply loved it, lots to see and learn, a must see attraction if you going to Christchurch