- Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook One-Way Tour
- See the stunning views of the glacier-fed Lake Tekapo
- See the solitary Church of the Good Shepard
- Free time to explore Mt Cook Village. There is ample time to experience a scenic helicopter or sea plane flight (at own expense)
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the quaint village of Omarama
- See the spectacular sights of the Southern Alps
What You Can Expect
Leaving Christchurch in the morning, travel through the fertile farmland of the Canterbury Plains and towards the shores of the stunning, glacier-fed Lake Tekapo, where you can view the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd.
Fantastic tour - driver gave lots of info all the way, stunning scenery - absolutely worth doing this instead of the bus straight there!!!
For a bus tour, this is the most convenient way to visit Queenstown via Mount Cook. The bus stopped at a few nice spots for us to take photos on the way to Mount Cook and Queenstown. The best part of the tour was definitely the helicopter flight at Mount Cook. The flight is fairly expensive but it is definitely worth the money. We got the chance to get off the flight and play at the top of the snow mountain. If you want to save money, it is better to get the discount voucher at the airport.