- Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook One-Way Tour
- See the stunning views of the glacier-fed Lake Tekapo
- See the solitary Church of the Good Shepard
- Free time to explore Mt Cook Village. There is ample time to experience a scenic helicopter or sea plane flight (at own expense)
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the quaint village of Omarama
- See the spectacular sights of the Southern Alps
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Vry good exprnc
The driver was really knowledgeable and despite the bad weather, the trip was well worth it.
Great drive and service. what a beautiful country!!
Fantastic tour - driver gave lots of info all the way, stunning scenery - absolutely worth doing this instead of the bus straight there!!!
Chris Hord Australia
For a bus tour, this is the most convenient way to visit Queenstown via Mount Cook. The bus stopped at a few nice spots for us to take photos on the way to Mount Cook and Queenstown. The best part of the tour was definitely the helicopter flight at Mount Cook. The flight is fairly expensive but it is definitely worth the money. We got the chance to get off the flight and play at the top of the snow mountain. If you want to save money, it is better to get the discount voucher at the airport.
Rafique H USA
Chia Chieh T Taiwan
Our tour bus was initially a little late departing, so our time at Mount Cook was limited, but the meal was rushed but good. Overall, this was a good way to travel from Christchurch to Queenstown and see some great scenery along the way!
Very good experience, fantastic and experienced driver!