- Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook One-Way Tour
- See the stunning views of the glacier-fed Lake Tekapo
- See the solitary Church of the Good Shepard
- Free time to explore Mt Cook Village. There is ample time to experience a scenic helicopter or sea plane flight (at own expense)
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the quaint village of Omarama
- See the spectacular sights of the Southern Alps
What You Can Expect
Leaving Christchurch in the morning, travel through the fertile farmland of the Canterbury Plains and towards the shores of the stunning, glacier-fed Lake Tekapo, where you can view the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd.