- Day trip to Hanmer Springs from Christchurch
- Jet boat ride through Waiau Gorge at Thrillseekers Canyon
- Visit to a working sheep farm
- Lunch in Hanmer Springs
- Bathe in Hanmer Springs thermal pools
- Waipara Winery wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Christchurch
After enjoying the excitement of a jet boat ride through Waiau Gorge at Thrillseekers Canyon, visit a working sheep farm to see sheep dogs at work and sheep shearing.
At Hanmer Springs, enjoy lunch at the Garden House Cafe. The tour continues to Jacks Pass into the mountains overlooking the Hanmer Plateau, or you can opt to explore the village of Hanmer Springs at your own leisure.
Your time at Hanmer Springs concludes with a relaxing bathe in the thermal pools in the center of Hanmer Springs village.
Your journey back to Christchurch includes a stop at a Waipara Winery for a wine tasting. You'll arrive at your Christchurch accommodation at approximately 6:00pm.
Reviewed by Janet N, Australia, July 2010
Reviewed by Nicole C, Australia, June 2010