- Take a scenic Coastal Pacific Train journey from Kaikoura to Christchurch
- Join a whale watching tour in Kaikoura and see giant sperm whales, dolphins and seals
- Visit a fur seal colony
- Enjoy an optional lunch at a local restaurant
- Local guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Christchurch hotels
What You Can Expect
It was good trip but the wave was too high and I got sea sickness.
I did not enjoy it that much.
If you are planning to go take sea sickness tablet .
We did not manage to see the whale and we get partial refund.
Boat stuff was very good and very helpful.
The boat was nice.
It was great adventur
Very interesting and fascinating trip!
This was OK. The whale watching itself was amazing and we got to see Kaiko for a long time. The guide was nice but the wait between whale watching and the train back home was long (2.5 hours) without anything to do.