- 3-hour Cologne dinner cruise along the Rhine River
- Enjoy a buffet dinner, including regional German specialties
- Listen to the DJ’s relaxing music as you sip your drinks
- Take in the city sights such as Cologne Cathedral and Hohenzollern Bridge
- Admire the panoramic vistas of the city skyline lit up at night
What You Can Expect
- Selection of Rhine specialities: black pudding, liver sausage, aspic, Partyfrikadellen (typical German meat dumplings), chicken wings, mixed pickles, mustard
- Tacchino Tonnato (Turkey with tuna sauce)
- Poached Salmon with garnish of smoked fish and horseradish-blackberry cream
- Mixed salad leaves with Feta cheese, onion, olives, vinaigrette dressing
- Tomato and mozzarella salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, garnished with fresh basil leaves
- Pasta salad with peas, carrots, cucumber, cream & mayonnaise
- Potato salad with eggs and pickles in a mayo dressing
- Strips of chicken in a cream, cheese and mushroom sauce
- Pasta with pesto, tomatoes and parmesan
- Roast with honey crust in dark beer sauce
- Potatoes au gratin
- Spätzle (traditional German noodle)
- Bread and Butter
- Mousse and Cream Variation
- Butter- and Fruitcakes
Very nice cruise. Diner was good and drinks also
The food was wonderful and the bar had a good selection of beet. A great experience overall.
A great cruise along the river. Excellent value. The only problem we had was finding the actual pier/boat. We almost missed the boat because we kept driving around trying to find it. All in all, a very nice experience.
outstanding meal, great local beer, amazing views during dinner from inside and later from the open deck.
Great food, kind staff, awesome company. However, for a seemingly romantic opportunity, their DJ was loud and played music that teenagers would listen to.
The 3 hours cruise was too long
Dinner terrible music worse