- 3-hour Cologne dinner cruise along the Rhine River
- Enjoy a buffet dinner, including regional German specialties
- Listen to the DJ’s relaxing music as you sip your drinks
- Take in the city sights such as Cologne Cathedral and Hohenzollern Bridge
- Admire the panoramic vistas of the city skyline lit up at night
What You Can Expect
- Selection of Rhine specialities: black pudding, liver sausage, aspic, Partyfrikadellen (typical German meat dumplings), chicken wings, mixed pickles, mustard
- Tacchino Tonnato (Turkey with tuna sauce)
- Poached Salmon with garnish of smoked fish and horseradish-blackberry cream
- Mixed salad leaves with Feta cheese, onion, olives, vinaigrette dressing
- Tomato and mozzarella salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, garnished with fresh basil leaves
- Pasta salad with peas, carrots, cucumber, cream & mayonnaise
- Potato salad with eggs and pickles in a mayo dressing
- Strips of chicken in a cream, cheese and mushroom sauce
- Pasta with pesto, tomatoes and parmesan
- Roast with honey crust in dark beer sauce
- Potatoes au gratin
- Spätzle (traditional German noodle)
- Bread and Butter
- Mousse and Cream Variation
- Butter- and Fruitcakes
What a lovely evening we had on this beautifully decorated Christmassy boat! The staff were friendly, welcoming and efficient. The food was extensive and tasty, so lovely to be able to try typical German food! The beer and wine flowed freely and the views of Cologne as you floated by were gorgeous! Would highly recommend.
Great value for your money
We had a wonderful time! Seeing the Cathedral, bridges, and other magnificent sights in Cologne sparkle with lights during the KD River Dinner Cruise is an image we will always remember! In addition, the friendly people and the party atmosphere onboard made it a fun night. My husband and I would definitely do this again.
Very nice cruise. Diner was good and drinks also
The food was wonderful and the bar had a good selection of beet. A great experience overall.
A great cruise along the river. Excellent value. The only problem we had was finding the actual pier/boat. We almost missed the boat because we kept driving around trying to find it. All in all, a very nice experience.
outstanding meal, great local beer, amazing views during dinner from inside and later from the open deck.
We had a great time. Perfect time to catch up with friends. Food was average.
Great food, kind staff, awesome company. However, for a seemingly romantic opportunity, their DJ was loud and played music that teenagers would listen to.
The 3 hours cruise was too long