- 1-hour Cologne sightseeing cruise on the Rhine River
- Admire views of Cologne's top attractions, like Cologne Cathedral
- Take in panoramic views of beautiful riverbanks and park areas
- Learn about the city's interesting history from the informative audio commentary in English
- Upgrade to a 2-hour sightseeing cruise to enjoy Cologne's riverfront sights lit up at night!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your comfortable sightseeing boat features a spacious sun deck and bar with beverages available for purchase. Admire the city skyline of Cologne while enjoying a freshly tapped glass of Koelsch, the famous local beer (own expense). Learn about Cologne’s interesting 2,000-year history from the informative, onboard audio commentary, and hear interesting stories about Germany’s fourth-largest city.
Choose from several departures throughout day, giving you the flexibility to easily fit this tour into your Cologne sightseeing schedule. You can even upgrade to the extended 2-hour nighttime sightseeing cruise, which allows you to admire the city landmarks lit up at night.
This was only a day trip from Brussels to Cologne, but was really delightful. The cathedral is beautiful, although it will almost certainly be better when they finish cleaning it. An excellent lunch, a river trip and the cable car journey were all equally enjoyable. Only shame is that we didn't have more time to spend there. I should also add that the costs were very reasonable. It would be remiss of me not to mention the comfortable ride and super service that we received in the first class section of the Thalys train that took us from Brussels and back. Hope to have more time next time we go.
Excellent and staff were so helpful.
Very relaxing trip on the Rhine