- 1-hour Cologne sightseeing cruise on the Rhine River
- Admire views of Cologne's top attractions, like Cologne Cathedral
- Take in panoramic views of beautiful riverbanks and park areas
- Learn about the city's interesting history from the informative audio commentary in English
- Upgrade to a 2-hour sightseeing cruise to enjoy Cologne's riverfront sights lit up at night!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_0586Photo by: David H
- IMG_0623Photo by: David H
- During the boat tourPhoto by: YIBO L
- Apartment buildingPhoto by: YIBO L
- View on boatPhoto by: YIBO L
- view from tourPhoto by: YIBO L
- View from river cruisePhoto by: anil pratap s
- IMG_0646Photo by: David H
- P1040707Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1040696Photo by: JOANNE L
What You Can Expect
Your comfortable sightseeing boat features a spacious sun deck and bar with beverages available for purchase. Admire the city skyline of Cologne while enjoying a freshly tapped glass of Koelsch, the famous local beer (own expense). Learn about Cologne’s interesting 2,000-year history from the informative, onboard audio commentary, and hear interesting stories about Germany’s fourth-largest city.
Choose from several departures throughout day, giving you the flexibility to easily fit this tour into your Cologne sightseeing schedule. You can even upgrade to the extended 2-hour nighttime sightseeing cruise, which allows you to admire the city landmarks lit up at night.
This tour was wonderful. The ship arrived promptly, and the ride went smoothly. The recorded tour guides voices were pleasant. The tour is given in both English and German, with the German guide first.
For 9€ a person it was a great trip to do. Easy to switch our papers for tickets at the ticket booth and the staff were so nice! It was short though (50mins).Besides the gorgeous gothic cathedral there isn't much to see on the river. Luxury apartments, and office buildings but it was very relaxing
Well spent 1.25 hour boat trip good to learn about the city and enjoy the ride the meeting place is very close to the central train station if you are taking training to Cologne. The church and tourism office, down town shops and all are all there! Everything within walking distance! Loved it
Gave me an overview of the city and helped me decide what I "had to" see and what I wanted to see. I also liked having the time to sit and think about the City.
This was only a day trip from Brussels to Cologne, but was really delightful. The cathedral is beautiful, although it will almost certainly be better when they finish cleaning it. An excellent lunch, a river trip and the cable car journey were all equally enjoyable. Only shame is that we didn't have more time to spend there. I should also add that the costs were very reasonable. It would be remiss of me not to mention the comfortable ride and super service that we received in the first class section of the Thalys train that took us from Brussels and back. Hope to have more time next time we go.
Excellent and staff were so helpful.
Very relaxing trip on the Rhine
Excellent trip, just right for a family with small children.
Excellent, just enough time. English audio was too low
I didn't go on the tour due to time, but walking along the river was nice.
A great river cruise and such a reasonable price.You can also buy drinks and fantastic ice creams on board.Would do this again on my next