- 1-hour sightseeing cruise around Copenhagen’s canals
- Look out for top Copenhagen attraction like the Little Mermaid statue
- Glide past Amalienborg Castle, home to the Danish royal family
- Cruise through the canal quarter of Christianshavn and learn about King Christian IV
- Hear tales and trivia about the city from an onboard guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A sightseeing cruise is one of the best ways to get to know a new city; it gets you away from the crowds and helps you find your bearings. This Copenhagen cruise is a fantastic option as it has lots of different start times, meaning you can fit it into your schedule!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoyed this, nice way to see some of Copenhagen. We ended up spotting a few places we liked to visit later that day!
Lovely introduction to this beautiful city. Would highly recommend for anyone who is a first time visitor.
Great tour. Took an hour and 20 minutes.
Very enjoyable and a real bargain!!
Uma was very personable and crafted a tour that included exactly what we wanted to see.i recommend both her and Copenhagen very highly.
Tatyana G USA
Beautiful Copenhagen Views. Wonderful and very informative guide.
Great views and full trip on canals and harbor.
Very pleasant tour. It was a good was to start our trip to Copenhagen, as it gave us a good overview of the city. Our guide was knowledgeable, funny, friendly and very professional. We would do it again in the future.
I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Copenhagen.