- 1-hour sightseeing cruise around Copenhagen’s canals
- Look out for top Copenhagen attraction like the Little Mermaid statue
- Glide past Amalienborg Castle, home to the Danish royal family
- Cruise through the canal quarter of Christianshavn and learn about King Christian IV
- Hear tales and trivia about the city from an onboard guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A sightseeing cruise is one of the best ways to get to know a new city; it gets you away from the crowds and helps you find your bearings. This Copenhagen cruise is a fantastic option as it has lots of different start times, meaning you can fit it into your schedule!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A great tour. our guide was a local boy so that made it even better.
Good guide and easy way to see a lot. Good value
This is a fabulous way to see a bit of the city. Much better than the bus
Very informative and great way of seeing and learning more about CPH top sights!
My mom and me went to Kopenhagen for a Weekend Trip. We did the Canal Tour 2 times because we liked it so much.
You can get chep tickets at Nyhavn if you don't want to book it in advance. The tickets there were about 5.
Very nice tour with all the major interesting spots in Copenhagen!
great tour, lots of sights to see, lots of information
Relaxing, informative cruise. In conjunction with the hop-on-hop-off bus, it was a perfect way to see the city for us first-timers.
Great way to get an overview of the city!
this is how you should start your introduction to the beautiful Copenhagen.