- 1-hour sightseeing cruise around Copenhagen’s canals
- Look out for top Copenhagen attraction like the Little Mermaid statue
- Glide past Amalienborg Castle, home to the Danish royal family
- Cruise through the canal quarter of Christianshavn and learn about King Christian IV
- Hear tales and trivia about the city from an onboard guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A sightseeing cruise is one of the best ways to get to know a new city; it gets you away from the crowds and helps you find your bearings. This Copenhagen cruise is a fantastic option as it has lots of different start times, meaning you can fit it into your schedule!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The weather was perfect-the tour was in English-exchanging our vouchers was simple
Brilliant tour, our guide Oliver was fantastic he gave us a wonderful account of all the sights and he could sing too! Lovely way to see Copenhagen.
Comprehensive and informative tour of Copenhagen waterways
Brilliant tour, pouring of rain and freezing cold but the canal tour was really good :)
Enjoyed this, nice way to see some of Copenhagen. We ended up spotting a few places we liked to visit later that day!
Lovely introduction to this beautiful city. Would highly recommend for anyone who is a first time visitor.
Great tour. Took an hour and 20 minutes.
Very enjoyable and a real bargain!!