- 1-hour sightseeing cruise around Copenhagen’s canals
- Look out for top Copenhagen attraction like the Little Mermaid statue
- Glide past Amalienborg Castle, home to the Danish royal family
- Cruise through the canal quarter of Christianshavn and learn about King Christian IV
- Hear tales and trivia about the city from an onboard guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A sightseeing cruise is one of the best ways to get to know a new city; it gets you away from the crowds and helps you find your bearings. This Copenhagen cruise is a fantastic option as it has lots of different start times, meaning you can fit it into your schedule!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Watch out for attractions like the Little Mermaid, an iconic Edvard Eriksen statue, carved to look like a character from a Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale. Learn the history of Copenhagen as your onboard guide points out key sights.
Hear about Amalienborg Castle – seat of the Danish royal family since the 18th century – while admiring the site’s elegant façade, and gaze at Copenhagen Opera House, a futuristic-looking building that juts out onto the waterfront.
Glide through Christianshavn canal quarter and hear trivia about King Christian IV, who established the neighborhood in the early 17th century. The area is home to several of the city’s quirky sights such as the Church of Our Saviour (Vor Frelsers Kirke) with its elaborate spire.
Pass the Old Stock Exchange near the island of Slotsholmen, and then return back to the start point – hopping off your boat at either Nyhavn or Gammel Strand.