- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Copenhagen by bus and boat
- See the Danish capital's famous attractions on a narrated coach tour
- View City Hall, the Tivoli Gardens, Gefion Fountain, Kongens Nytorv and Gammel Strand
- Make a stop at Amalienborg Palace or Christiansborg Palace and view the famous The Little Mermaid statue
- Glide along Copenhagen's beautiful, bustling harbor on a canal cruise
- Admire both historical and modern buildings that line the waterfront
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour guide was very good. I am very glad we made this tour.
Very well organized.
Great overview of the city. Excellent and caring and thoughtful bus driver.
This was an excellent experience. Got a good sense of the city before exploring in depth.
Excellent tour. Guide very informative
The tour group were very accommodating. We were the only ones on the trip this day and they could have been better making additional shops and making sure we had a good experience.
Great coach trip, informative and nice and dry from the pouring rain we had. Time limits are a bit tight, especially when watching changing of the guard, we had to be back at the coach before the guard change had really finished. Driver and hostess very informative and helpful, don't think you need the boat trip as well, as we were told more or less the same information again. Would definitely recommend the coach trip though when short on time, well worth the money.
We will able to tailor the tour to our own needs which was great. I would recommend this tour. I especially liked the boat tour because we were given earphones to listen to the tour in our language of choice. We didn't have to listen to the entire tour through several different languages. Nice bonus.
Very informative. Friendly staff and very accomodating.