- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Copenhagen by bus and boat
- See the Danish capital's famous attractions on a narrated coach tour
- View City Hall, the Tivoli Gardens, Gefion Fountain, Kongens Nytorv and Gammel Strand
- Make a stop at Amalienborg Palace or Christiansborg Palace and view the famous The Little Mermaid statue
- Glide along Copenhagen's beautiful, bustling harbor on a canal cruise
- Admire both historical and modern buildings that line the waterfront
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour concludes back at Gammel Strand, just a few minutes' walk from Stroget, the main shopping street in the city.
The tour guide was very informative.
Tour was great. Thorough. Had just enough time to take pocs. Bus and boat combo was the best
Very friendly and helpful guide. Visited all key attractions. Also Enjoyed boat trip, provided with rain ponchos, luckily it did not rain.
tour was great. reasonable price for great city overview and canal cruise.
Very good combination of coach and canal trips
Great tour, highly suggested!
Fun, professional, thorough. The bus was clean and comfortable and it offered free wi-fi
This was a great way to see the beautiful sites in Copenhagen. Since we had a long layover between flights we chose both the bus and boat tours so we could see everything. The audio guide on the bus and the bus guide's comments were very informative. We also had a good guide on the boat tour.
The canal trip (optional add on to the 3 hour bus tour) is a great way to see all the different types of housing styles and architecture in Copenhagen. You can watch people having fun swimming in the canals, sitting on their apartment balcony or taking a break from work, having a coffee or a beer. It also allows you to see some of the stunning new public buildings such as the opera house and theatre complex.
The bus tour gives you an opportunity to take a break from walking and gives you a great summary of all the main sites including The Little Mermaid and the changing of the guard at Ameilienborg Palace. In air conditioned comfort you can get a good feel for the compact city of Copenhagen.