- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Copenhagen by bus and boat
- See the Danish capital's famous attractions on a narrated coach tour
- View City Hall, the Tivoli Gardens, Gefion Fountain, Kongens Nytorv and Gammel Strand
- Make a stop at Amalienborg Palace or Christiansborg Palace and view the famous The Little Mermaid statue
- Glide along Copenhagen's beautiful, bustling harbor on a canal cruise
- Admire both historical and modern buildings that line the waterfront
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour concludes back at Gammel Strand, just a few minutes' walk from Stroget, the main shopping street in the city.
The tour was excellent though a bit hurried.
This tour was one of the best we did on our holiday. The bus and commentary was very informative followed by the canal tour with commentary which was even better. Lots of value for money with this tour!
This was a great way to see the wonderful city of Copenhagen by land and sea. The harbor cruise staff even provided a poncho when the skies opened up on us!
Great tour, the harbor cruise topped it off!! Beautiful city!
Excellent tour. Canal cruise a must. Would strongly recommend.
The tour guide was very informative.
Tour was great. Thorough. Had just enough time to take pocs. Bus and boat combo was the best
Very friendly and helpful guide. Visited all key attractions. Also Enjoyed boat trip, provided with rain ponchos, luckily it did not rain.
tour was great. reasonable price for great city overview and canal cruise.