- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Copenhagen by bus and boat
- See the Danish capital's famous attractions on a narrated coach tour
- View City Hall, the Tivoli Gardens, Gefion Fountain, Kongens Nytorv and Gammel Strand
- Make a stop at Amalienborg Palace or Christiansborg Palace and view the famous The Little Mermaid statue
- Glide along Copenhagen's beautiful, bustling harbor on a canal cruise
- Admire both historical and modern buildings that line the waterfront
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Robin S Australia
Excellent service and helpful support. Informative and gave a very good overview of the city. the cruise on the canals gave us another way to take in the scenes of this beautiful city
Both the bus and boat tours were great. We got to see the major sites of the city and stopped to see some of them, such as the Little Mermaid, The guides were friendly and knowledgeable, and the guide on the boat personally narrated the tour in three languages English, Danish, and Spanish.
Very informative tour that hit all the highlights of the city. Guide was knowledgeable and passionate about his city. Tour worth every penny.
Excellent tour driver and guide very helpful and informative,plenty of interesting views.boat trip was fine although commentary difficult to hear clearly.a good value trip
The tour guide was very good. I am very glad we made this tour.
Very well organized.
Great overview of the city. Excellent and caring and thoughtful bus driver.
This was an excellent experience. Got a good sense of the city before exploring in depth.
Excellent tour. Guide very informative
The tour group were very accommodating. We were the only ones on the trip this day and they could have been better making additional shops and making sure we had a good experience.