- 1.5-hour evening running tour of Copenhagen, starting near Christiansborg Palace
- Jog past top Copenhagen attractions like Nyhavn Harbour and Amalienborg Castle
- Exercise and see the sights of Copenhagen without the daytime crowds
- Learn about Copenhagen history from a guide while running through sites such as Tivoli Gardens
- Admire Tivoli Gardens’ illuminations (May to October only)
- Share your love of running with a like-minded guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is perfect for anyone with a busy day-time schedule who wants to see the city and take in its charms at night. The illuminated Tivoli Gardens and the quaint character of Nyhavn Harbour are real highlights.
What You Can Expect
Jog along the waterfront of Nyhavn Harbour, seeing its colorful buildings reflected in the water, and listen to tales about the neighborhood’s history. The harbor area was famously the home of the acclaimed Danish author Hans Christian Anderson and, as you run, your guide will point out some of the places linked to him.
Loop past Amalienborg Castle, where Queen Margrethe II of Denmark lives, and admire its stately Rococo architecture. Turn into Tivoli Gardens, and work your way past the ground’s theme park and around the landscaped flowerbeds and neatly manicured lawns. If you are running between November and April, you’ll see the garden’s features illuminated against the backdrop of Copenhagen’s inky-dark night sky.
After 1.5 hours jogging around town, return to the start point where your evening running tour finishes.