- Private 1.5-hour running tour around central Copenhagen
- See top Copenhagen attractions such as the Little Mermaid Statue and Christiansborg Palace
- Share your passion for running with a like-minded guide
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and set the route, pace and distance
- Choose a start time and meeting point to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
All that is required of you is to show up wearing running clothes and a good pair of sneakers with a bottle of water. Below is a sample itinerary:
Jog around central Copenhagen’s wide and open streets, passing the seat of the Danish parliament – Christiansborg Palace – and seeing the Little Mermaid Statue. Amalienborg Castle is nearby, so stop to catch your breath and learn about Queen Margrethe II of Denmark who lives inside the eye-catching palace.
Besides the city’s big-name sights, your route also takes in some of Copenhagen’s distinctive green scenery. Explore parks like Frederiksberg Gardens, and pass alongside the picture-perfect canals that weave their way through the city.
Enjoy frequent stops, if you wish, to chat with your guide and learn about Copenhagen’s culture and history. Hear insider tips for places in Copenhagen to exercise independently, and then work your way back to the start point where your run finishes.