Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group running tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 1.5-hour running tour of Copenhagen
- Exercise while seeing top Copenhagen attractions like Christiansborg Palace and the Little Mermaid Statue
- Pass Amalienborg Castle, home to Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
- Share your passion for running with a like-minded guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of twelve people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See Copenhagen’s top sights in a short space of time! Lasting 1.5 hours, the tour includes many of the city’s highlights, and you can re-visit the bits you liked the most in your own time.
What You Can Expect
The full route covers a distance of 5 miles (8km), and takes in many of Copenhagen’s top attractions. See the seat of the Danish parliament – Christiansborg Palace – and pass the Little Mermaid Statue as well as Amalienborg Castle, a beautiful building that’s home to Queen Margrethe II of Denmark.
Besides the city’s big-name sights, your route also includes stretches of Copenhagen’s distinctive green parkland. Explore sites such as the Citadel, and then pass alongside the picture-perfect canals that zigzag their way through the city. Exuding a provincial vibe, Copenhagen is home to several quaint-looking sets of ruins, and your guide will point out several of the best as you jog.
The pace is steady, allowing for relaxed conversation along the way. Chat with your guide, learning about Copenhagen’s culture and history and get insider tips for places to run independently, the best shops to visit or great places to eat and drink. After 1.5 hours of exploring the city, work your way to an area called Børskaj where your run finishes.