- 1.5-hour spa experience at Cordoba’s Hammam Al Ándalus, the city’s Arabian baths
- Spend time at leisure enjoying the thermal baths and steam room
- Sip on mint tea and admire the bath’s majestic Arabian decor
- Select your own massage oil from a selection of rose, lavender, violet or red amber essences
- Relax during a 15-minute massage or upgrade to the 30-minute option that includes an exfoliating body scrub
What You Can Expect
Follow the locals' lead by stepping inside and enjoying 1.5 hours at leisure. The beautifully designed baths set the tone for ultimate relaxation with resplendent Arabian décor featuring candle-lit walk ways, marble benches and majestic-looking archways. Help yourself to a cup of fresh mint tea and bask in the light filtering through the vaulted ceiling’s star-shaped lunettes.
Relax your muscles with a dip in the hot thermal bath, and then stimulate your senses by jumping in the cold one. Bathe in the warm pool and sit back visualizing times-gone-by when the Spanish would stay for hours, discussing everything about their day-to-day lives. Sit in the steam room, breathing in its calming vapors, infused with aromatic essences, and then wander over to the bath’s Aroma Corner for a massage.
Choose from oils scented with rose, lavender, violet or red amber, and then submit to total relaxation as your masseuse applies gentle pressure during your 15-minute massage. If you want to enjoy a longer massage with an exfoliating body scrub then why not upgrade? Book the 30-minute massage instead, and simply leave the baths a little earlier before heading to the Aroma Corner. Start with an exfoliating scrub (known as Al Ándalus Ritual) to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation, and then enjoy a longer massage.
At the end of your session, head to the showers and then leave the baths feeling relaxed and revitalized.