- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Cordoba
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Cordoba at leisure
- See top Cordoba attractions like Mezquita, Augustus’ Mausoleum and Calahorra Tower
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 17 stops
- Enjoy entertaining audio commentary on board the bus
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Panoramica del Rio
- Jardin Botanico-Xoologico (Cordoba Botanical Gardens)
- Ciudad de los Ninos (City for Kids park)
- San Basilio (Old Alcazar neighborhood)
- Puerta de Almodovar
- Mercado Victoria
- Gran Capitan
- Estecion de Trenes-Autobuses (bus station)
- Palacio de la Merced- Diputacion (city hall)
- Malmuerta-Santa Marina
- Plaza del Corazon de Maria
- San Lorenzo Church
- Realejo-San Andres (Church of San Andres)
- Ayuntamiento-Templo Romano
- Arco del Portillo (Arc of the Portillo)
- Puente Romano (Roman Bridge of Cordoba)
- Banos Califales-Alcazar
Great tour of Cordoba..gorgeous city in the old town..
We only spent one day in Cordoba, and with the Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus, we pretty much saw all the places that we wanted to see. If you arrive by train, you can take the bus right outside of the train station. It's so convenient, and when it's time for us to leave, we took the bus right back to train station.
Best Way to See Cordoba!
My husband and I took the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours in Cordoba. It was the best and fastest way to see Cordoba. We took both tours all 17 stops and it only took 80 minutes and the price was reasonable. We stopped at the Mezquita and paid the entrance fee, Augustus Mausoleum and Calahorra Tower, as well as seeing the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter and the Puente Romano Bridge. It was a warm day so the open bus felt good. The staff were helpful. Best Bang for your Buck!
The Hop on Hop off Tour was excellent and the head phones were perfect. Sadly it was a wet day, but this did not spoil my trip to an amazing Cathedral. Mosque and Catholic all in the one building.
Excellent routes of the two bus bigger and smaller lines and walking tours! That day it was hot, 40 degrees and yet the tour guide went with us on both walking tours at 1 pm and 5 pm. We were only two so we had private walking tour. The guide knew a lot about the city's history and also questions I asked were answered. I liked that one of the bus stops was directly at the train station, because I came to Cordoba by train.
Excellent tour!! I really enjoyed it!
Great routes and schedule. Staff was very helpful and kind.
Really good value, although it was difficult to use the inner bus due to demand, we were unable to get back on from the Palace of Viana had to walk to the stop where the outer bus route ran, more available would have been good.The drivers were very helpful and informative, pointed out all the Patios open on the route, plus places of importance.The experience in Cordoba was excellent be it very hot, well worth a visit.
Excellent service from representatives at stop points. We really enjoyed the two seperate routes and especially the walking tour which was included. All representatives displayed cordial professionalism. We really enjoyed the experience. Harry
Excellent value the English commentary made it easy to stay on the bus for one loop then decide where to get off saved a lot of walking in the heat.