Book and travel by December 31,2015 and save 10% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Cordoba
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Cordoba at leisure
- See top Cordoba attractions like Mezquita, Augustus’ Mausoleum and Calahorra Tower
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 17 stops
- Enjoy entertaining audio commentary on board the bus
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket
What You Can Expect
Aboard this City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus, admire sights such as these, alongside more top city attractions, like Augustus’ Mausoleum and Calahorra Tower – two monuments that hark back to Cordoba’s Roman. Swing past the Alcazar of Cordoba, or perhaps hop off at San Lorenzo to visit a church that was built at the bequest of King Ferdinand III of Castile.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 80 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or, you can hop on and off at any of the 17 stops around the city to explore Cordoba’s countless delights.
Cordoba Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Panoramica del Rio
- Jardin Botanico-Xoologico (Cordoba Botanical Gardens)
- Ciudad de los Ninos (City for Kids park)
- San Basilio (Old Alcazar neighborhood)
- Puerta de Almodovar
- Mercado Victoria
- Gran Capitan
- Estecion de Trenes-Autobuses (bus station)
- Palacio de la Merced- Diputacion (city hall)
- Malmuerta-Santa Marina
- Plaza del Corazon de Maria
- San Lorenzo Church
- Realejo-San Andres (Church of San Andres)
- Ayuntamiento-Templo Romano
- Arco del Portillo (Arc of the Portillo)
- Puente Romano (Roman Bridge of Cordoba)
- Banos Califales-Alcazar
Excellent tour!! I really enjoyed it!
Great routes and schedule. Staff was very helpful and kind.
Really good value, although it was difficult to use the inner bus due to demand, we were unable to get back on from the Palace of Viana had to walk to the stop where the outer bus route ran, more available would have been good.The drivers were very helpful and informative, pointed out all the Patios open on the route, plus places of importance.The experience in Cordoba was excellent be it very hot, well worth a visit.
Excellent service from representatives at stop points. We really enjoyed the two seperate routes and especially the walking tour which was included. All representatives displayed cordial professionalism. We really enjoyed the experience. Harry
Excellent value the English commentary made it easy to stay on the bus for one loop then decide where to get off saved a lot of walking in the heat.
Enjoyed the bus tour in Cordoba. Wish there was another route to Medina Azahara.
As always a great way to orientate around the city. Didn't realise that the ticket included the bus to medina, not published too well, so we also bought tickets.
Excellent historical info. Times of silence with music could also be informative with current information
I like that there is a 24-hour validity for the ticket, which is worth it. The Cordoba Hop-On, Hop-Off tourist bus was a good to way to see, learn, and get around the city.
It was a good experience! Specially, the mini van tour. I recommend it!