- 2-hour flamenco show at Cordoba’s Tablao el Cardenal
- Soak up the atmosphere inside a traditional Andalusian flamenco bar near Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral (Mezquita)
- Watch five of Cordoba’s finest flamenco dancers perform to live guitar music and singing
- Clap along in time to the music and admire the choreography on stage
- Enjoy a drink during the flamenco performance
What You Can Expect
Head to the outdoor patio where your show takes place or alternatively, head inside the site’s historical auditorium if you visit during the winter months.
Order your drink from the bar and then take your seat to enjoy the show! Watch five of Cordoba’s best dancers perform a fiery flamenco on stage, exuding passion for their flamboyant form of art. All three of the essential aspects of the dance are expertly demonstrated during the show: cante, baile and guitarra (songs, dancing and guitar music). Marvel at the dancers’ quick-step footwork, and clap along to the music performed by the venue’s musicians and singers.
After the show has ended, you can stay inside the venue enjoying more drinks (own expense), if you wish.
Excellent show which we thoroughly enjoyed. On arrival we were greeted and seated promptly at our table near the front, with a good view. Drinks orders were taken soon after and delivered without any significant delay. The performances were good and varied from an impressive group of performers. The night we were in there was quite a large group from Seville who were enthusiastic and it's normally a good indication that you are getting something well rated when the locals attend in numbers.
Courteous staff, superb dancing and a pleasant setting all made for an extremely enjoyable evening.