- 2-hour flamenco show at Cordoba’s Tablao el Cardenal
- Soak up the atmosphere inside a traditional Andalusian flamenco bar near Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral (Mezquita)
- Watch five of Cordoba’s finest flamenco dancers perform to live guitar music and singing
- Clap along in time to the music and admire the choreography on stage
- Enjoy a drink during the flamenco performance
What You Can Expect
Head to the outdoor patio where your show takes place or alternatively, head inside the site’s historical auditorium if you visit during the winter months.
Order your drink from the bar and then take your seat to enjoy the show! Watch five of Cordoba’s best dancers perform a fiery flamenco on stage, exuding passion for their flamboyant form of art. All three of the essential aspects of the dance are expertly demonstrated during the show: cante, baile and guitarra (songs, dancing and guitar music). Marvel at the dancers’ quick-step footwork, and clap along to the music performed by the venue’s musicians and singers.
After the show has ended, you can stay inside the venue enjoying more drinks (own expense), if you wish.
An excellent evening. We have seen several Flamenco shows in similar venues and on stage and this was very good. A really enjoyable event.
Great Flamenco performance. There are male and female dancers with plenty of nation-wide awards. It is a must-see in Cordoba. Enjoy.