- 3.5-hour walking tour of Cordoba with optional entry to the city’s Arabian baths
- Learn about Cordoba’s history from a knowledgeable local guide
- See top Cordoba sights like the Mezquita and Jewish Quarter
- Visit the three towers of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Watch flamenco dancers in El Zoco market (summer only)
- Upgrade to include a 2.5-hour Arabian baths experience inside Baños Árabes de Cordoba
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is perfect for a first time visitor. During the morning you can explore all the main Cordoba attractions with your friendly guide, and after a long walk, you can relax in the Arabian Baths. Even though transport is not included, no worries, all the attractions are in easy walking distance.