- Day trip to Seville from Cordoba with round-trip transport by train
- See Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España from the comfort of an air-conditioned minibus
- Explore Seville on a walking tour, strolling through the lively Santa Cruz neighborhood
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Real Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Learn about Seville’s history and culture from an expert local guide
What You Can Expect
Meet your local guide outside Seville Santa Justa Station, and start exploring the city on a minibus tour to get your bearings around the city. Admire some of the city’s top attractions such as Plaza de España in Maria Luisa Park, and hear how the square was created for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition World’s Fair. Set in the middle of elaborate Moorish-style gardens, the square was built in a classic Renaissance Revival style, and is now home to several important Government buildings.
Step off your coach in the center of town, and then stretch your legs on a walking tour, visiting some of Seville’s big-name sites. Head inside Real Alzacar Palace, the home of King Juan Carlos, and admire its array of architectural styles, ranging from Moorish to Neoclassical. Wander over to Seville Cathedral, the city’s Gothic showstopper and marvel at its sheer size – it’s reportedly the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Head inside and stop to look at the tomb of Christopher Columbus with your guide.
Your walking tour also takes in the neighborhood of Santa Cruz, a pretty area thronged with typical whitewashed houses and lively tapas bars. As you amble around, your guide will talk to you about the city’s culture and history.
Finish your walking tour in the city’s historical center, and then enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense). Make your own way back to Seville Santa Justa Station and board your train back to Cordoba. Your day trip finishes at Cordoba Estación Central Station.