- Day trip to Seville from Cordoba with round-trip transport by train
- See Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España from the comfort of an air-conditioned minibus
- Explore Seville on a walking tour, strolling through the lively Santa Cruz neighborhood
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Real Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Learn about Seville’s history and culture from an expert local guide
What You Can Expect
At a convenient location in central Córdoba, you’ll greet your host and receive your round-trip train tickets to Seville. Simply climb aboard your train at Cordoba Estación Central Station and spend 45 minutes enjoying Spanish scenery.
On arrival at Seville Santa Justa Station, you’ll greet your guide and embark on a panoramic minibus tour of Seville’s UNESCO-listed landmarks. Appreciate the beauty of Plaza de España and hear how the square was created especially the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition World’s Fair.
Disembark your coach and begin to explore Seville further on a leisurely walking tour: inspect the Moorish and neoclassical architecture of the Alcázar of Seville, gasp at the elaborate grandeur of Seville Cathedral — reportedly the largest Gothic cathedral in the world — and amble around the charming neighborhood of Santa Cruz, replete with whitewashed houses and lively tapas bars.Bid your guide farewell and explore Seville independently until your train returns to Córdoba Estación Central Station from Seville Santa Justa Station.