- Half-day Corfu island shore excursion, led by a private guide
- Explore Achillion Palace on a walking tour and learn about Empress Elisabeth of Austria
- Stop near Paleokastritsa to visit the 13th-century Monastery of the Virgin Mary
- Relax on the journey through scenic Ropa Valley and Gastouri village
- Walk through Corfu Town and visit St Spyridon Church to admire its lavish silver ornaments
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Hop back on board your minibus, and travel through some of the island’s traditional villages. Stop just outside beautiful Paleokastritsa, a stretch of coastline that translates as ‘heart bay,’ and then visit the nearby 13th-century Monastery of the Virgin Mary. Explore the magnificent monastery complex with your guide and admire its impressive collection of ecclesiastical artwork and relics.
Continue your tour through Ropa Valley, and pass through Gastouri village before traveling along Kaiser Bridge. Look out for Vlachernae Monastery and Mouse Island in the distance, and then continue to Corfu Town. Enjoy a stroll to St Spyridon Church, an ornate 16th-century place of worship, and then head inside it to admire its wealth of incredible silverware. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at the port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Corfu for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.