- Independent Barcelona day trip from Costa Brava with a friendly driver
- Enjoy the flexibility to set your own itinerary and explore at your own pace
- Get a great overview of Barcelona and see famous landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Have free time in central Barcelona to stroll down Las Ramblas, go shopping or enjoy a meal (own expense)
- Watch the spectacular Montjuic Magic Fountain light show (if optional selected)
- Choice of morning of afternoon departure
Take a relaxing stroll along the waterfront and admire the picturesque Mediterranean Sea. Visit beautiful jewels of Catalonia's art nouveau and modernism movements, such as Antoni Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Mila.
Admire breathtaking views in Collserola Natural Park, an oasis in the Barcelona metropolitan area featuring a lush wooded area. Visit Montjuic Park, renowned for its gardens and sporting facilities, and see iconic sights like the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol (also known as the Spanish Village) and Olympic Stadium. In the afternoon, your driver will happily recommend a great restaurant for you to enjoy a traditional Spanish lunch (own expense). Indulge in several different tapas and paella (rice with meat/vegetables) while sipping ice-cold sangria.
If you choose the afternoon tour option, you'll then head to Montjuic, a hill near Plaça de España that’s home to the Magic Fountain, one of Barcelona's most legendary attractions. Here, watch a spectacular show combining color, light, motion, music and aquatic acrobatics! Then, meet your driver for a comfortable journey back to Costa Brava.
Tossa de Mar, Lloret de Mar, Blanes, Pineda de Mar, Calella, Fenals, Santa Susanna and Malgrat de Mar