- Marineland water park admission ticket
- Enjoy live shows featuring entertaining dolphins, sea lions, penguins and exotic birds!
- Have fun at the wave pool and explore the aquariums
- Feel an adrenaline rush on water slides like Tornado, Kamikaze and Super Slalom
- Great for families and kids of all ages!
- Round-trip transportation from Costa Brava included
What You Can Expect
See Marineland's stars, the bottlenose dolphins, as they spin, dance and interact with their trainers during their daily show at the ‘dolphinarium.’ Marineland is very committed to protecting this species of dolphin, and more than 10 bottlenose dolphins are born on the park's premises each year!
Next, see California sea mammals at the Sea Lion Exhibition, and continue to the Exotic Birds area to get up-close looks at macaws, cockatoos, sacred ibis, kookaburras and other exotic birds. Admire their vibrant colors and impressive skills during a live show.
Then, it's time for some action! Practice some surfing in the wave pool; slide down the waterslides; and race your family and friends at the Crazy Race. Feel your adrenaline rush as you zoom down the 39-foot long (12-meter) Black Hole tunnel slides and the zigzag slides of Kamikaze!
For some family fun in a calmer environment, head to Mini Park, where the pools and mini- slides are designed for small children. When you are ready for a break, grab a snack at one of the cafés (own expense); visit the gift shop; or relax under the shade of a tree. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Costa Brava.
See the Itinerary section below for information on pickup and drop-off locations within each area.
Tossa de Mar, Lloret de Mar, Malgrat de Mar, Pineda de Mar and Calella