- Admission to PortAventura Park in Salou
- Enjoy a day of fun rides and roller coasters -- including the famous Dragon Khan -- entertaining shows and various shops and restaurants
- Journey through the underwater world at ‘Sea Odyssey,’ a dynamic 4D theater attraction
- Great fun for families and kids of all ages!
- Complimentary round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach from Costa Brava
What You Can Expect
Six different areas of the theme park let you discover a wide variety of attractions and entertainment including magnificent shows and breathtaking magical rides for all ages, from some of Europe’s tallest and fastest roller coasters like the Dragon Khan, to smaller, calmer rides that parents and children can enjoy together.
Embark on an underwater journey during ‘Sea Odyssey,’ a 4D theater attraction equipped with surround sound and motion platforms. Or, head to the exciting Shambhala or the terrifying Temple of Fire. Witness a real-life Wild West shoot-out or a watch traditional Polynesian dance.
If you prefer something calmer, choose a place for lunch (own expense) from a broad selection of restaurants and browse several retail shops, such as Quicksilver, that offer souvenirs, toys and clothes.
After your day of fun, enjoy a comfortable journey back to Costa Brava in the evening or late night ( depending on the option selected).
Tossa de Mar, Lloret de Mar, Blanes, Malgrat de Mar, Santa Susanna, Pineda de Mar and Calella