- Medieval tournament and flamenco show
- Visit the medieval castle of Valltordera
- Cheer as medieval knights joust on horseback
- Watch a performance of Spanish flamenco music and dance
- Enjoy a drink or upgrade to enjoy a banquet dinner
- Round-trip coach transfers from Costa Brava included
What You Can Expect
From your theater-style vantage point, listen to a trumpet fanfare and watch jousting knights on horseback re-enact the cut and thrust of medieval swordplay as they protect the castle’s count and countess from marauding men on horseback
Enjoy a drink of rosé wine or soft drink while watching the tournament, or upgrade to enjoy a traditional Spanish banquet of vegetable soup, whole roast chicken and potatoes, pork chops, rustic bread and refreshing ice cream.
The Spanish culture continues after the jousting tournament, when live music takes over. A live band plays the Latin beats of the tango and cha-cha, as drinks (own expense) are served from a full wet bar on the terrace. The evening concludes with a performance of traditional Spanish and flamenco dancing in the castle’s regal ballroom, with Spanish guitars accompanying the drama and rhythm of the dance. With up to 10 dancers performing, the show lasts for approximately 45 minutes.
After the show, relax as a comfortable coach returns you to Costa Brava, where you’ll be dropped off at your selected Costa Brava drop-off point.