- Day trip to Cordoba from the Costa del Sol
- Discover the beauty of Cordoba, the capital of Moorish Spain for three hundred years
- Take in views of the city on a panoramic sightseeing tour and see the Roman Bridge and the Synagogue
- See the Great Mosque of Cordoba, the Roman Bridge and the Synagogue
- Enjoy a guided walking tour the Jewish Quarter and Cordoba city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Have free time in the city center to explore more on your own
What You Can Expect
As your local guide explains the interesting history of Cordoba, see the Roman Bridge, the Synagogue, the Jewish Quarter and the famous Great Mosque of Cordoba from your coach.
Next, continue with a guided walking tour of the Jewish Quarter and Cordoba's city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and wander along a network of streets, alleyways, squares and whitewashed courtyards. See the Synagogue and the Roman Bridge and learn the importance of the city in the medieval period from your guide.
After your walking tour, have free time for a traditional Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). Then, meet your guide in central Cordoba to enjoy a sightseeing tour of the typical Andalusian patios (courtyards) and gardens of Cordoba.
Take in the last views of Cordoba as you relax on your comfortable coach and leave the city on your way back to Costa del Sol.