- Half-day tour from the Costa del Sol region to Frigiliana and Nerja
- Enjoy a scenic drive along southern Spain's Mediterranean coast
- Admire Frigiliana's narrow lanes and whitewashed houses
- Explore the charming fishing town of Nerja
- Upgrade to visit the prehistoric Caves of Nerja, home to some of Spain's oldest cave paintings
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Just a short drive away is Nerja, a seaside town that was once a sleepy fishing village. Old Town is still virtually unchanged, with its winding streets and alleys. Admire whitewashed houses with wrought-iron terraces overflowing with geraniums.
Upgrade to include a visit to the Caves of Nerja. These fascinating prehistoric caverns contain some of the oldest cave paintings in the country. Tour the caves' various halls and galleries, which today are used for ballet and artistic performances.
After your time in Nerja, relax on the drive back to your chosen Costa del Sol location.