- Gibraltar dolphin cruise with round-trip transport from Costa del Sol
- Relax on a 1 to 1.5-hour wild dolphin cruise around Gibraltar’s Marina Bay
- Numbers are limited to 25 people on board the boat, allowing clear views of the bay
- Listen to onboard commentary about Gibraltar’s different dolphin species: bottlenose, common and striped
- Spend free time exploring Gibraltar before returning to Costa del Sol
What You Can Expect
Take an outside seat on deck and start looking out for the wild dolphins that leap around the sparkling waters. Whole families of dolphins often visit the bay, so your chance of seeing them is great. Even better, your boat is limited to 25 people, meaning you’ll enjoy unobstructed views from your boat. Have your camera ready to capture some incredible shots!
Listen to commentary as you cruise, learning about the waters of Gibraltar and the dolphins that make the sea their home. The balmy Mediterranean climate and large shoals of sardines, herrings and squid have long attracted dolphins to the area, and it’s now a famous breeding ground for at least three different species: bottlenose, common and striped.
After cruising around the coastline, return to port and step back onto dry land. Then, enjoy roughly two hours at leisure before your transfer back to Costa del Sol. Perhaps use your free time to enjoy lunch at one of Gibraltar’s many alfresco restaurants (own expense), or soak up the sun on a Gibraltar beach like sandy Eastern Bay.
Return to your coach at the pre-arranged time, and then travel along the coast to Costa del Sol. Your day trip finishes with a drop-off at your Costa del Sol hotel.