- Day trip from the Costa del Sol to Nerja and Frigiliana
- Scenic drive along Mediterranean coast
- Admire Frigiliana's narrow lanes and colorful houses
- Explore the fishing village of Nerja
- Upgrade tour to visit the famous Nerja caves
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Just a short drive away is Nerja, a seashore town which was once a sleepy fishing village. The old quarter of the town is still virtually unchanged with narrow, winding streets, whitewashed houses with wrought iron terraces overflowing with geraniums.
You have the option to be taken to see the famous prehistoric caves which are millions of years old and contain the oldest cave paintings in the country. You will see the caves' various halls and galleries which are used for ballet and artistic performances.
Before returning to your departure point, there will be free time to enjoy the scenery. The promenade along the edge of a towering cliff was once the site of a great Moorish castle, with sweeping panoramic views of the Mediterranean against an awesome backdrop of hazy blue mountains.