- Full-day tour to Seville from the Costa del Sol
- Admire views of the city on a panoramic sightseeing tour of Seville
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Cathedral of St Mary and the Alcazar
- Admire the lively Triana, Santa Cruz and La Macarena quarters
- See the Giralda Tower and the Maria Luisa Park
- Enjoy free time in central Seville to explore more on your own
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sevilla is a stunning city and this tour gave us all of the highlights.
Tamas D Hungary
Seville was the best city we visited during our 2 weeks stay in Andalusia. Beautiful, the guide was good. Don't make the boat trip!! Totally useless and waste of time
This trip has nothing much to see a whole day trip but fine no complaints.
The tour manager was extremely good
Excellent tour, The guide was very good and sites where great, was a lot of fun and enough free time to some exploring on your own.
James H United Kingdom
Excellent service. I would thoroughly recommend this trip.
beautiful trip --had awonderful day
Maria R Puerto Rico
Excelent!! Interesting!! The Julia tour guide and the local guide were just wonderful and the tour has everything, sightseeing, panoramic viewon the road trip,enough time to catch the boat by ourselves and come back on time to the motorcoah. I really enjoyed this tour.,
A very long day but well worth the effort. The local guide was the most passionate lady I have met! The visit to view 1 of Christopher Columbus' 4 burial sites was very impressive. A great day.
Brilliant day, very well organized,we saw lots of Seville,our guide was great. I even liked listening to the languages I didn't understand to see how much I could work out! I would definitely go on another of your trips.Rose UK