- Full-day tour to Seville from the Costa del Sol
- Admire views of the city on a panoramic sightseeing tour of Seville
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Cathedral of St Mary and the Alcazar
- Admire the lively Triana, Santa Cruz and La Macarena quarters
- See the Giralda Tower and the Maria Luisa Park
- Enjoy free time in central Seville to explore more on your own
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
When you arrive in Seville, the cultural center of southern Spain, take a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city with your guide. See beautiful landmarks like the Alcazar, Santa Cruz quarter, the Maria Luisa Park, the Avenue of the Palm Trees and the Expo 92 development and parks. As you admire the beauty of these attractions from the comfort of your coach, learn interesting details about Seville and Andalusia from your tour guide.
Continue by foot to the center of Seville with your guide on a walking tour of the Cathedral of St Mary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Then, walk around the exterior of the beautiful Giralda Tower and admire its beautiful colours.
Next, have free time in Seville's city center to have a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and to discover more of this exciting city at your leisure, before you return to Costa del Sol.