- Jose Cuervo tequila tasting and Cozumel parks combo tour
- Enjoy a tasting of 3 tequilas and become a certified tequila connoisseur
- See miniature replicas of Mexico's famous buildings at Discover Mexico Park
- Swim in the lagoon at Chankanaab National Park with your day pass
- Learn how to make a margarita cocktail and enjoy a taco lunch buffet
- One-way transport to downtown Cozumel or cruise port included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Perfect for the whole family: Chankanaab National Park and Discover Mexico for the kids, plus tequila tasting for the parents!
What You Can Expect
The master tequilier will guide you through the tequilas' different aromas and flavors, and show you how to make Mexico's national drink, a margarita cocktail. At the end of your tasting, you will be presented with your Tequila Connoisseur Certificate.
Complete your visit to Discover Mexico Park with a taco buffet lunch. Watch as the handmade tortillas are prepared in front of you, served with a cold beer or soft drink.
After lunch, a taxi transfers you to Cozumel's famous Chankanaab National Park. With a day pass to the park, you can spend your time here as you please. Float in the lagoon's warm turquoise waters, swim with tropical fish and spend the afternoon relaxing. Watch a show of performing sea lions, or order food and drinks from the national park's restaurants and bars (own expense).
Your day trip concludes with transport back to downtown Cozumel or the cruise port.