- Jose Cuervo tequila tasting, chocolate workshop and Cozumel park combo tour
- Enjoy a tasting of 3 tequilas and become a certified tequila connoisseur
- See miniature replicas of Mexico's famous buildings at Discover Mexico Park
- Make your own bar of chocolate in a hands-on workshop led by an expert artisan
- Learn how to make a margarita cocktail and enjoy a taco lunch buffet
- One-way transport to downtown Cozumel or cruise port included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Perfect for the whole family: Discover Mexico and a chocolate workshop for the kids, plus tequila tasting for the parents!
What You Can Expect
Next, indulge in a culinary adventure: make your own chocolate bar from scratch. In a hands-on workshop, learn about the origin of chocolate and try several varieties of this popular treat that has won taste buds all over the world. Under an expert artisan’s instruction, grind and prepare your own chocolate concoction to take with you.
Afterward, mix a margarita for yourself before taking a walk through landscaped tropical gardens to see Discover Mexico's collection of famous prehispanic temples and Spanish colonial churches and buildings, brought to life in miniature. It's an educational and entertaining way to learn about Mexico's history, architecture and culture.
Once you're acquainted with the park's attractions, make your way to a stylish, air-conditioned room, where you'll enjoy a professionally organized tasting of three different tequilas produced by Casa Jose Cuervo, Mexico's most prestigious and historic brand of tequila.
The master tequilier will guide you through the tequilas' different aromas and flavors, and show you how to pair them to create delicious cocktails, like Mexico's national drink, a margarita. At the end of your tasting, you will be presented with your Tequila Connoisseur Certificate.
Complete your visit to Discover Mexico Park with a taco buffet lunch. Watch as the handmade tortillas are prepared in front of you, served with a cold beer or soft drink.
Your day trip concludes with transport back to downtown Cozumel or the cruise port.