- 45-minute Dolphin Swim Adventure or Dolphin Royal Swim on Cozumel
- Snorkel with dolphins as they twirl underwater, and experience a thrilling belly ride (if Swim Adventure option selected)
- Hold onto the fins of two dolphins for a ‘dorsal tow’ and enjoy a ‘foot push’ as you glide above the water (if Royal Swim option selected)
- Enjoy a playful dolphin hug and kiss under the guidance of a dolphin trainer
- Feed and pet sea lions at a sea lion show and marvel at these mammals
- Snorkel with parrotfish in pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Discover a Mayan city, botanical gardens and saltwater lagoon with all-day access to Chankanaab National Park
What You Can Expect
Fantastic! My daughters really enjoyed the interaction with the Dolphins and the trainer was very knowledgable and funny.
Absolutely amazing! Small groups which allowed for a more personal experience. My 10 year old son just loved this. We live in Florida on the beach so we see dolphins and manatees frequently and even with this this trip was 5 star for sure. When we got there they asked us if we wanted to swim with manatees for 30 each. We did, that was incredible too. The trainers and group size make this a fabulous excursion. The only downside is the picture herding into the building afterwards. Pictures are 40 a piece or you can buy CD's with all pics. WORK with them on pricing with the CD's. I spent more on the pics than the excursion, but the excursion was so reasonable I felt good with the overall money put out for the day. Will do this again!
What can I say... Its a chance in a lifetime to swim with the dolphins.
This tour was amazing!
The tour was amazing!! Super organized, very courteous, knowledgable and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone!!! Awesome!
The royal dolphin swim was fabulous! I booked for my family and everyone agreed that it was a great experience. The facility was clean and well run. The dolphins all appeared happy and well cared for. The time spent with the dolphins was unparalleled. Informative, fun and thrilling.
Great experience, the royal swim was as it was described except the extra treat of the manatees. The trainers were great and were helpful with some in our group that needed a little extra help.
Great Dolphin experience, poor cold rainy weather. We have been trying to get access to our photographs for purchase with no success. Can you put us in touch with the tour company.