- Half-day sightseeing tour through Cozumel
- Tour Cozumel in an open-air ‘safari’ bus with a knowledgeable guide
- Discover how tequila is made and enjoy a taste test at a tequila factory
- Relax on a secluded white-sand beach
- Visit the Mayans’ first settlement on Cozumel at El Cedral
Your first stop is a tequila factory, where you’ll see the processes involved in making this heady spirit from the local agave plant. You’ll also get to taste the tequila, and learn to identify the different types: tequila blanco (white), tequila reposado (aged a minimum of two months) and vintage tequila añejo (aged a minimum of three years).
Next, head to a secluded white-sand beach on the other side of Cozumel, where you can relax for a while in a provided lounge chair, go for a swim. You'll spend approximately two hours here, so there will be plenty of time to swim or enjoy lunch (own expense) at a beachside restaurant.
Then, board your ‘safari’ bus one last time for the ride to the town of El Cedral, the Mayans’ first settlement on Cozumel. Your guide will explain the history behind the Mayan ruins as you explore this enigmatic site. After visiting the ruins, you'll be taken back to the original meeting location to conclude the tour.