- Half-day self-drive buggy tour of Cozumel with snorkeling
- Drive a state-of-the-art, four-passenger buggy around the island of Cozumel
- Go snorkeling with an expert guide
- Learn about contemporary Mayan culture and see the Mayan ruins in El Cedral
- Enjoy an authentic Mayan snack prepared in the home of a local family
- Dine on a Mexican lunch, with swimming at Hotel Cozumel and Resort
- Four ice-cold refreshments plus full snorkel gear included
What You Can Expect
Next, continue your tour toward El Cedral, Cozumel’s first town, founded in the 1840s. Here, visit an ancient Mayan ruin, the church of El Cedral and the original house of Don Casimiro Cardenas – one of the town’s first inhabitants.
Afterward, head to the home of a local Mayan family for a delicious snack prepared with local ingredients in the traditional way. Learn about the lifestyle of the families who reside in the village, including their cultural traditions and festivities. Then, hop back on your buggy for a and drive back to the resort.
Upon return to Hotel Cozumel and Resort, head to a spectacular seaside location to enjoy a 45-minute guided snorkeling tour. As you explore the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean, discover Cozumel’s colorful marine life and the wonders of this underwater paradise. Then, dine on a mouthwatering Mexican lunch including assorted traditional dishes like chicken and beef fajitas, tortillas, fish tacos and Mexican salsa. Choose from a variety of ice-cold soft drinks and seasonal fruit beverages to accompany your feast.
We had a great time. It rained and kind of ruined our snorkeling but that was not the tours fault.
The trip was great our guides were amazing and always made it a great time. The food at the end was very disappointing but other than that i wouldn't have asked for more...Make sure that your tour guides get everything; they made the trip all it was!