- Half-day self-drive buggy tour of Cozumel with snorkeling
- Drive a state-of-the-art, four-passenger buggy around the island of Cozumel
- Go snorkeling with an expert guide
- Learn about contemporary Mayan culture and see the Mayan ruins in El Cedral
- Enjoy an authentic Mayan snack prepared in the home of a local family
- Dine on a Mexican lunch, with swimming at Hotel Cozumel and Resort
- Four ice-cold refreshments plus full snorkel gear included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Our Yellow Buggy at the Ocean ...Photo by: Amy M
- buggy tourPhoto by: jon
- jon and tameraPhoto by: jon
- jeep all together.Photo by: jon
- trip to cozumel. with the ...Photo by: jon
- Omar selphiePhoto by: jon
- OMAR telling about the Mayan ...Photo by: jon
What You Can Expect
Great adventure for the family. Our guides, Ronny and Jose, took great care of us. They were very attentive and provided us with the best experience. I highly recommend this tour. It is the best value for your money.
This tour was spectacular! One of the best tours i have ever done in my life. The tour is well planned, and worth it 100%. My family and I had so much fun driving the buggies, visiting the mayan town and everything included. I highgly recommend this tour for anybody going to cozumel
Our guides were excellent. The best quality vehicle I have rented in Cozumel. The snorkel was fun. Enjoyed the cultural experience of the Tequila tour, dioramas, art work etc. I have been to Cozumel 5 times and always rented a vehicle and drove around the island on my own. This was much more relaxing because everything was planned for us and all we had to do is follow the leader. Highly recommended.
Omar and Jose were terrific. They were very concerned about our safety which was very important. We got to stop at at beaches and did shopping we would have missed on our trip if we hadn't of taken this tour. The buggies were a blast: you need to know how to drive standard! Thank you for making our honeymoon so memorable.
Joseph P United States of ...
Omar and Jose were fantastic tour guides got to see Omar's Island as he put it.
Thanks Omar and Jose my daughter Katie won't forget her 21st birthday trip.
we had the best time driving these buggy. thank you for Omar and Jose to take care of Jon when he wasn't feeling good. great people to have on the tour. They are funny and greateous to help me in any way. I would recommend them anytime to anyone.
We were a group of 5 on a carnival cruise to Cozumel. Only one of us drive standard. Ronny and Raphael were the best! We had a blast driving the buggies. The beach was beautiful and great for photos. We enjoyed the ruins and shopping. The snorkeling was adequate. The lunch was yummy.
Wonderful tour and fantastic guides!!! Ronny and Hernan were fantastic! Highly recommend to anyone traveling to Cozumel!
Loved this excursion. Lot's of fun and saw parts of the island you would not see otherwise. Hernan and his crew were terrific, professional and easy to understand. Only a 5 minute taxi ride from our cruise ship to the resort. Very well planned day, would definitely recommend to anyone. A
Our tour was awesome, thank you to Omar and Jose aka tio our tour guides were very attentive and helpful we were not able to give them a better tip because no one would exchange 100.00 bill, but will catch them on next tour thank you.