- Half-day self-drive buggy tour of Cozumel with snorkeling
- Drive a state-of-the-art, four-passenger buggy around the island of Cozumel
- Go snorkeling at Chankanaab Reef with an expert guide
- Learn about contemporary Mayan culture and see the Mayan ruins in El Cedral
- Enjoy an authentic Mayan snack prepared in the home of a local family
- Dine on a Mexican lunch, with swimming at Hotel Cozumel and Resort
- Four ice-cold refreshments plus full snorkel gear included
What You Can Expect
The trip was great our guides were amazing and always made it a great time. The food at the end was very disappointing but other than that i wouldn't have asked for more...Make sure that your tour guides get everything; they made the trip all it was!
Tour was very well done. Our guides, Mr. Miyagi and Daniel were fantastic. Driving around the island and seeing all of the ocean views was awesome. The local handmade tortilla with sauce was definitely a highlight, especially getting to learn a little bit about the Mayan culture. Would recommend for anyone looking to tour the entire island.