- Half-day self-drive buggy tour of Cozumel with snorkeling
- Drive a state-of-the-art, four-passenger buggy around the island of Cozumel
- Go snorkeling with an expert guide
- Learn about contemporary Mayan culture and see the Mayan ruins in El Cedral
- Enjoy an authentic Mayan snack prepared in the home of a local family
- Dine on a Mexican lunch, with swimming at Hotel Cozumel and Resort
- Four ice-cold refreshments plus full snorkel gear included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Our Yellow Buggy at the Ocean ...Photo by: Amy M
- buggy tourPhoto by: jon
- jon and tameraPhoto by: jon
- jeep all together.Photo by: jon
- trip to cozumel. with the ...Photo by: jon
- Omar selphiePhoto by: jon
- OMAR telling about the Mayan ...Photo by: jon
What You Can Expect
Omar and Jose were terrific. They were very concerned about our safety which was very important. We got to stop at at beaches and did shopping we would have missed on our trip if we hadn't of taken this tour. The buggies were a blast: you need to know how to drive standard! Thank you for making our honeymoon so memorable.
Joseph P United States of ...
Omar and Jose were fantastic tour guides got to see Omar's Island as he put it.
Thanks Omar and Jose my daughter Katie won't forget her 21st birthday trip.
we had the best time driving these buggy. thank you for Omar and Jose to take care of Jon when he wasn't feeling good. great people to have on the tour. They are funny and greateous to help me in any way. I would recommend them anytime to anyone.
We were a group of 5 on a carnival cruise to Cozumel. Only one of us drive standard. Ronny and Raphael were the best! We had a blast driving the buggies. The beach was beautiful and great for photos. We enjoyed the ruins and shopping. The snorkeling was adequate. The lunch was yummy.
Wonderful tour and fantastic guides!!! Ronny and Hernan were fantastic! Highly recommend to anyone traveling to Cozumel!
Loved this excursion. Lot's of fun and saw parts of the island you would not see otherwise. Hernan and his crew were terrific, professional and easy to understand. Only a 5 minute taxi ride from our cruise ship to the resort. Very well planned day, would definitely recommend to anyone. A
Our tour was awesome, thank you to Omar and Jose aka tio our tour guides were very attentive and helpful we were not able to give them a better tip because no one would exchange 100.00 bill, but will catch them on next tour thank you.
Really enjoyed this tour and my Kids said it was the highlight of our cruise. Omar and Ronnie did a great job. I wish we had know that the buffet at the end was not that good as we would have ordered and gladly paid more for the wonderful Chips and Gauc and Pico de gallo at the first stop The Fisherman. Weather was cloudy/windy so we skipped the snorkeling at the end but still felt we got a great value and got to see most of the island GPS said we did over 40 miles of driving. Make sure someone knows how to drive Stick Shift.
very nice and fun way to explore Cozumel when you only have a few hours. Good and entertaining guides
We had a great time. It rained and kind of ruined our snorkeling but that was not the tours fault.