- Snorkeling adventure shore excursion at Akumal Bay, one of Mexico's finest snorkel locations
- Swim and snorkel alongside loggerhead sea turtles and colorful marine life
- Small group tour for a more personal experience
- Includes a buffet style lunch, refreshments and open bar
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Akumal is a pristine environment which boasts beautifully clear waters no deeper than 6 - 8 feet (1.8 - 2.4 meters). The bay is protected by a barrier reef where Logger Head Sea Turtles enter daily to feed on the sea grass. Once at the beach, you'll enjoy the rare opportunity to explore and snorkel along side these turtles in the open ocean waters.
After your 50-minute snorkeling tour, you're sure to have worked up an appetite so you're invited to spend a few hours enjoying the beautiful beach and indulging in a buffet-style lunch and open bar. There's no better way to experience the Mayan Riviera!
The adventure concludes with a 45-minute journey back to Playa Del Carmen with the option to board the ferry to Cozumel.
Please note: This tour departs from Playa del Carmen. If you are staying in Cozumel, you must choose the Cozumel option and board the ferry (ferry ticket price included) in order to meet the tour at Playa del Carmen.
Note: this tour is not available for Carnival cruise ship passengersWorry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Cozumel for your ship's departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.