- Mini-SUB adventure from Cozumel
- Drive your personal mini-SUB through the Caribbean Sea
- See an abundance of marine life, including parrotfish, angel fish, spotted eagle rays and more!
- Learn about the native marine life from your bilingual guide
- No prior diving experience necessary!
What You Can Expect
We had a blast!!It is worth the money and you won't regret it. If you have never been 15,20 feet deep and feed the fishes..Then this is the best for a beginner. The hotel where they at ain't that far from the cruise and don't buy the hotel food or drinks,back to the port there's better prices bar and food
Very fun , different experience . Fun to do.
It was a lot of fun. Too short and not enough travel time underwater.
It was a good experience. We got to see a variety of fish. I thought it would be more about the sub, but really that is just a tool for viewing.
It was the most fun we have ever had on an excurstion. The people could not have been more , patient, helpful and courteous. Would give 5 stars and recommend it everyone.
I would give this a mixed review, if you can snorkel you probably will not enjoy this.
You spend about 15 minutes following your guide (in scuba gear) around in the min-subs, then 15 minutes tied to teather while he brings sealive to you.
Also some communications problem between Viator and local provider.