- Entry to Cozumel’s Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park
- Gain full-day admission to more than 20 water park attractions, including an underwater Mayan city
- Make a splash at Buccaneer’s Bay, Oasis Island, the Floating Park and the Twin Twister waterslides
- Swim in the Caribbean Sea or sunbathe on a lounge chair at the sandy beach
- Enjoy non-motorized water toys like kayaks, paddleboats and Hobie cats (small sailing catamarans)
- Upgrade your ticket to include an international buffet or buffet with bar drinks
- Fun-filled day for the whole family!
What You Can Expect
Please note: if you have chosen an option that includes transportation, please enter your hotel or cruise ship details in the "Special Requirements" box on the checkout page.
Everything was arranged and provided for as per booking. There was an office outside the port and the hostess was waiting with a Taxi already arranged. The trip to the beach was a short one. The beach itself was nice although, it was a bit rocky near the shore under water. The swim to the pontoons was a challenging but exciting. Even more fun was the obstacle courses on the pontoons. Food was good. On the whole, this was a very good excursion.
Do not go there for the food, the buffet was beyond terrible. The water slides and pools were nice. The obstacle course in the ocean was a bit far to swim out to but the kids enjoyed it.