- 2.5-hour Curacao off-road buggy adventure
- Explore the island’s secluded northeast shore with an experienced guide
- Visit natural attractions like the blowhole, Indian caves and Ostrich farm
- Hear historical and cultural anecdotes about Curacao
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Going off-roading in a buggy is a really fun way to see the island. You’ll visit top spots like the blowhole and ostrich farm with an experienced guide.
What You Can Expect
This was AWESOME!!!!! Our tour guide, Romi, was fun and informative. He led us to a hilly desert where we got to drive on some adventurous terrain on the way to the blowhole, Indian caves and ostrich farm. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone in search of adventure!!!!!! Thank you Romi for a wonderful tour.
great!!!! nice tour! good leader
Guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Fun way to see the island. Highly reccommend